2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This would not surprise me at all. He would go as a package deal with another one of Colorado’s recruits. Add to that the chance to play for Deion, and I can see it happening.
That's the school to watch IMO. I didn't know Hussey was my cousin's godson. My little cuz has been locked in with CU since before Deion arrived and obviously Prime wants to keep him on board. Ion think he's Crappy Valley bound anymore. He's either staying home or going to Boulder with Zay...

Advertisement
I’d rather have D Williams.
Choose Which One GIF by G2 Esports

Advertisement
"Bad"? I disagree. Not exciting for a highlight tape, sure. He is making routine plays, but it isn't anywhere near as many plays made as his Jr. tape, I agree with that.
I tried doing a screen shot. 45 second mark. Either the DC doesn’t know what he is doing or he lined up wrong. Why is he and his corner both playing outside leverage. Hussey definitely shouldn’t be playing outside leverage with his linebacker blitzing, giving him the middle. This happened on multiple plays. It almost looked like teams were targeting him.

I mean I hate Penn State but as fas as partying & the college lifestyle it’s second to none. Idt these kids care about the cold like y’all think. Very overplayed on the board.
No doubt, but we party at Miami with less clothing and seasonal affect is real.

Visiting a winter-wonderland is nice, but living in it sucks and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Advertisement
Some SR tape for those interested.

I ain’t gonna lie…this is one of the most mid highlight videos I’ve ever seen for a 4* DB.

Either they did this kid no favors in how they assembled this clip or there’s a reason he was committed to play for Manny for so long.

I ain’t gonna lie…this is one of the most mid highlight videos I’ve ever seen for a 4* DB.

Either they did this kid no favors in how they assembled this clip or there’s a reason he was committed to play for Manny for so long.
Check the junior tape. A lot more ballhawking in that one

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back