2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
All of this cant take the player should be null n void considering we signed Wesley Bissanthe last year along with hiring Roland Smith Miami Central's HC (um alumni)
I don't have the stomach to go searching, but I remember the board doing some pointless hand-wringing last year over this same issue Bissanthe and Roland Smith. It stopped when someone eventually posted that the rule was amended.

Advertisement
I mean he can go to PSU in the cold northeast with Manny or he can stay home and play for the hometown team.

I would think Miami has already don’t their due diligence on if he can sign with Taylor on staff etc…

To me this is a no brainer. Playing time is wide open as well. Let’s see if Mario can flip him and mom late.
I mean I hate Penn State but as fas as partying & the college lifestyle it’s second to none. Idt these kids care about the cold like y’all think. Very overplayed on the board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the photo FSU fans are referencing when they lie to themselves and say “by all accounts he’s not having a good time”
Is Mario holding Gattis? Did he just tell him it’s over???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back