2023 DB Conrad Hussey receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is the best recruiter in America & I don’t think it’s relatively close. If we can put just a serviceable watchable 8 win ish product on the field this year the flood gates will further open. This class is off the worst Miami season my eyes may have ever seen. It’s incredible. It’s almost not believable.

Hussey is on campus. These mfs don’t quit.

Did you see the interview with brown last night after his game?

He literally said Miami calls him all day everyday compared to Bama like 3 maybe 4 times a week.

I couldn’t tell if he was turned off by that from Miami and that won’t work with every kid but Mario and staff literally won’t quit.

Advertisement
Did you see the interview with brown last night after his game?

He literally said Miami calls him all day everyday compared to Bama like 3 maybe 4 times a week.

I couldn’t tell if he was turned off by that from Miami and that won’t work with every kid but Mario and staff literally won’t quit.
Bama ” thinks “ he’s there’s. They’re very confident .

I guess we’ll see 👀

Last edited:
I don’t normally join the pileup on Gaby, but is anyone on 247 seeing this stuff? Didn’t know Okunlola or Hussey were on campus. Seems like a good dude, but starting to seem like he’s getting cut out for real.. or maybe they’re just trying to keep everything quiet? Just never seen an “insider” be so unaware lol

75CF500F-3CB7-495F-B4D3-8EF0ECAAC1A8.jpeg

81F06290-9732-4B76-AF44-956819ABBB21.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t normally join the pileup on Gaby, but is anyone on 247 seeing this stuff? Didn’t know Okunlola or Hussey were on campus. Seems like a good dude, but starting to seem like he’s getting cut out for real.. or maybe they’re just trying to keep everything quiet? Just never seen an “insider” be so unaware lol

View attachment 220308

View attachment 220309
Colin’s was supposed to be on campus. The plan was to bring a friend but that seems to not have happened.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back