2023 DB Bryce Thornton

He is a good player. I watched his film. He has good size, with proper coaching could be a good player in college.

Advertisement
My college teammate was from there and would go on n on about their team this is early 2000s apparently they were good.

Matter of fact now that i think of it...he went to Troup and is Bruce Thorntons brother or cousin.
Historically, Lagrange High had the better football team (although we did beat them my senior year lol). Troup came up years after I graduated. Lagrange High won the NATIONAL championship back in 91 (91-92 school year). Finally broke the curse and beat Valdosta and then Colquitt Co to win state. I think Lagrange was like number 3 in the nation and then the 1st and 2nd ranked teams both lost in the playoffs.

Historically, Lagrange High had the better football team (although we did beat them my senior year lol). Troup came up years after I graduated. Lagrange High won the NATIONAL championship back in 91 (91-92 school year). Finally broke the curse and beat Valdosta and then Colquitt Co to win state. I think Lagrange was like number 3 in the nation and then the 1st and 2nd ranked teams both lost in the playoffs.
Yea my College teammate was James Thornton if you went to Troup. I think he graduated Troup in 99

LaGrange had some great teams in the early 2000’s.
True. The old head in me kinda doesn't give them the props that they probably deserve because by that time they were no longer in the top classification in GA. LOL I'll say this though. That **** Tray Blackmon was a beast. Dude went to Auburn, couldn't stay out of trouble, had difficulty grasping the defense, and STILL made plays!

Advertisement
True. The old head in me kinda doesn't give them the props that they probably deserve because by that time they were no longer in the top classification in GA. LOL I'll say this though. That **** Tray Blackmon was a beast. Dude went to Auburn, couldn't stay out of trouble, had difficulty grasping the defense, and STILL made plays!
I was at Grayson in the early 2000’s and we hated playing those teams, LaGrange, Colquitt, etc.

An old buddy of mine that played on some of those late 80s Lagrange teams.

Advertisement
Oh snap!! You played at MB?
Yessir.

JT actually made it to the NFL. He was real sticky in coverage and if he picked it was taking for a pick 6. I would compare JT to a Brandon Harris with slightly more athleticism.

Yessir.

JT actually made it to the NFL. He was real sticky in coverage and if he picked it was taking for a pick 6. I would compare JT to a Brandon Harris with slightly more athleticism.
Yeah my brother knew him well and said he actually should have went to a "bigger" school.
Also, you have to know my little cousin then. Todd Crawley

Yeah my brother knew him well and said he actually should have went to a "bigger" school.
Also, you have to know my little cousin then. Todd Crawley
Crawley was on the team the year before i came. I know who your speaking on though. I was there for my freshman year before the school imploded..JT was a sr when i was a freshman.
A few of my freshman class went on to play FBS and against UM as some of them went to GA Tech and other schools.

MB got me on the visit...they were filming the movie DRUMLINE and the women....plus iw as going to play against BCU and FAMU yearly.I had "bigger" offers but was sold on living in Atlanta and being lowkey...i had offers from UCF and USF before their true come up. Ive always been partial to Jim Leavitt...mans offered me an his office was a trailer.

Advertisement
Back