DB’s from the Tampa area you should know

Tee3000

Live Life
Best 2020 DB in the Bay Area. i don’t know what his grades are like..

Jalil Core

Below are 2021 guys that are about to blow up and/or who have d1 offers already. Miami hasn’t offered or sniffed these kids yet.

Noah Biglow

Jordan Oladokin

Junior Vandeross

DJ Hooker

Advertisement
Best 2020 DB in the Bay Area. i don’t know what his grades are like..

Jalil Core

Below are 2021 guys that are about to blow up and/or who have d1 offers already. Miami hasn’t offered or sniffed these kids yet.

Noah Biglow

Jordan Oladokin

Junior Vandeross

DJ Hooker

What happened to the kid that used to play with Larry Hodges thats a 2021 kid and has big offers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oladokun committed to Iowa. Almost 30 offers...22 picks in three years (36 games).

Miami told him he needed more top end speed. Oh well..

He decommitted from Iowa earlier today. New offers since he committed to Iowa are Washington State, FAU, and App. State. So I don't think it's a flip situation.

isnt that oladukan kid brother a div 1 qb?.

Yall think he can play here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s got one.

him & Antonio Jamison, Jordan Young, Noah Biglow, Jordan Oladokun & DJ Hooker..& quite a few others.
All can play & start at Miami.

Oladokun is NICE. I like that Iowa likes him, I trust their evals more than ours.

Apparently he was pushed out, Ferentz is extremely strict (you must shut down your recruitment 100% once you commit or get kicked & their players aren't allowed to have social media) and Jordan not tryna do all that lol. An Iowa writer said that the coaching staff told him they don't recruit Florida much because the kids here play too many games lol

Advertisement
Back