Daylon Charlot

Advertisement
Final visit weekend and the only south Florida player who is visiting is a longshot in Torrance Gibson. He is dead in the water in the area this cycle.

No backup options at LB. We've been told that Brightwell and Barry couldn't have committed if they wanted to and yet no LB has visited since those two came in on the same weekend. No options at DB it seems as well.

Final visit weekend and the only south Florida player who is visiting is a longshot in Torrance Gibson. He is dead in the water in the area this cycle.

No backup options at LB. We've been told that Brightwell and Barry couldn't have committed if they wanted to and yet no LB has visited since those two came in on the same weekend. No options at DB it seems as well.

John Houston and Lamar Jackson coming lol

Buck up my dude. Going with a new scheme in 2016. 11 hybrid edge rushers, all dropping in to zone.

Any other multi-million dollar business would fire Al for this kind of poor management. Embarassing and just shows gross neglegience... Again...

Advertisement
Stop. We're only taking 1 more WR, if that. We're loaded at the position... Callaway or nada...

I laugh at the thought Brightwrll and Barry werent commitable offers.

That is simply an excuse someone is feeding Pete after the fact

No big deal to me. If we finish with just Cager I'll be fine. I hope Chatman sticks though. WR isn't a depth issue right now. More Dbs and DL and Qbs please.

Advertisement

Yep. So we're supposed to believe the only true LBs that visited this cycle that had offers were Perry, Houston and Tevon Coney. A commit and two guys who were never coming. Pathetic.

Pete's connection is clearly someone employed by UM. He's just too green to realize he's being used as a conduit to feed the fans UM's propaganda.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back