Day #2 Post Practice Interviews

What happened was, last year you gotta understand the whole picture, starting with coach richt, first things first, coach richt dont like cry babies, keep in mind, when coach dugans was out their recruiting, he had the young guns amped up thinking they could come in and be the next Ahmon richards or do close to what jt4 did as freshman, one of the problems them young guns ran into was going up against the #1 defense in the nation everyday in practice, #28 and bandy along with jaquan and redwine wasnt having it, so they getting shutdown in practice, except hightower, but now as the weeks went on they still thinking they should be getting playing time cause the offense was sputtering and many of them thought when Ahmon went down, and cager dropping passes, and they sizing up langham thinking they were better than him, started blasting cager, mad cause they wasnt playing, add in the fact that perry and jt4 became cry babies as well, having no Ahmon and no berrios a guy like cager had no say so cause he was inconsistent, people who played and know football, guys mainly only listen to the guys who getting it done on the field, so when you got young jits trying to tell 2 guys with national championships rings who should be playing, and why thye not playing, coach richt went the old skool route to establish and restore order to the offensive side of the ball and reset the minds of crybabies, who wasnt working hard enuff, didnt know the playbook well enuff but they thinking they had says so. Than you had alot of so called UM fans crying just like the freshmen.

Most of the defensive players didnt respect the offensive guys who were crybabies, even now, when you hearing about kj osborn coming in leading, showing guys what it takes, being a crybaby wasnt gone get it done, with that many young guys crying and threatening to transfer, they all were their own worst enemies and not realizing their is a developmental phase to college football, 1st things 1st, none of them are on Ahmon richards level, instead of thinking they should be getting the playing time Ahmon got when he was a True freshman, they missed the part of how hard Ahmon worked and the mindset he had as a receiver, he didnt workout just to be the best receiver on the field, he worked out with the mindset that he wanted to be the best player on any field he stepped on, none of those crybabies from last year have that mentality, and coach diaz to his credit understood and understabds the mindset of those young guns from the 2018 class, so perry thought he was gone actually have it sweet this year after rosier left, but coach richt's plan was to have perry battle it out with jarren, and jarren would have more than likely won the job just by becoming more responsible off the field, but now with coach diaz in charge, bringing in tate, and now with peyton on the way, with that level of competition, none of these qb's will have time to be goofing off and coming on the field not knowing the playbook. So people got mad at coach richt when he named rosier the starter, coaching wise it was always the right move, none of the young qb's or receivers understood, at the college level and on up, ts not the best athlete starting, its about the most prepared athlete, cause obviously the other guy on the roster got a schalorship too, none of them could outwork rosier off the field which is why berrios said when he was combining, rosier would be the starter come the 1st game.

So while many turned on coach richt and coach dugans in less than 1 year, lol, the main thing coach diaz did was give the offensive guys a fresh start but coach diaz not with that crybaby crap either, so he changed the offensive staff for the players could get a fresh start, not because he didnt think they were good coaches, plus he knew the majority of them would land on their feet. With all the jumping up and down many on here did when those coaches were let go without having answers like, is coach stubblefield a better receiver coach and recruiter than coach dugans, is ****son a better runningbacks coach and recruiter than coach thomas, is fields a better tightends coach and recruiter than coach hartley, ill say this tho, coach diaz did bring in coaches who have good mindsets that are probably better prepared at dealing with adversity when it comes to in-house things, coach richt pledged his allegiance to his staff when the cry babies started, which is why a guy like gus felder could walk around feeling the way he did, coach dugans and gus got to sensitive dealing with player issues instead of understanding the young guns are developing, they took certain things kind of personal, at that's where they went wrong, in my opinion coach diaz did the right thing with his initial staff, showed he got goon in em, 1st by letting go the whole offensive staff, and than even better, bringing in blake baker and putting banda and patke back in their original spots, and the fact that they arent bitter about it, shows the people skills that coach diaz has in em.

Thats alot of the bigger picture in a nutshell without going into other details, but coach richt did a real solid job with bringing this program back up!
That's a long *** post brother Calvin. Definitely some truths in what you're saying.

Advertisement
Neither. Calvin has been around forever.

He's an old school, Pork and Beans area Canes fan.

Say what you want about his opinions, but if he says something is a fact, it's true.
Today. He said manny is making a mistake by hiring analysts. That’s not true. I count on Cal to say something along those lines every day, and he doesn’t disappoint. I will give him credit for being entertaining, in the way a tour of an insane asylum wouid be entertaining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I see similarities in JT4 and jalen waddle at bama. Hope Enos can duplicate that explosive play here

Today. He said manny is making a mistake by hiring analysts. That’s not true. I count on Cal to say something along those lines every day, and he doesn’t disappoint. I will give him credit for being entertaining, in the way a tour of an insane asylum wouid be entertaining.

He is one of a kind, there is no doubt!

Advertisement
Except a man in motion tends to stay in motion creating isolations, decoys, and misdirection opportunities. If anything presnap motion would have at least given our trigger guy a look read on coverage schemes.

I'd like to see Thomas in motion and/or lined up in depth. I don't want him touched in press coverage. Same for Harley and Pope.

But jt4 in motion and jet sweeps is not necessarily the best move/option for him, he's more of a straight line get off runner, keep in mind, the more players get tackled behind the line of scrimmage the more they risk injury. With jt4, its actually a thing of beauty if somebody is trying to play press man on him, that's exactly what you want, he knows how to get off the line, his 1st 3 steps are elite, with pope and harley, those 2, i agree, do need to be off the line. At the sane time coach richt was more about developing his qb's mental games, which is why i was happy as **** when he got rid of that, qb looking to the sideline crap, hopefully we dont go back to that, i think with enos, we looking good, he's kind of old skool in that he's getting our guys back under center again.

That's a long *** post brother Calvin. Definitely some truths in what you're saying.

Alot of stuff behind the scenes, but people on here were crazy enuff to think coach richt really wanted to start rosier, he had no choice, rosier earned that right, he was getting perry to understand, he had to earn the right to be the starter here as well, that Fsu win actually made perry regress mentally.

Advertisement
Back