Day 2 and 3 of the Draft

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
This is my favorite part of the draft. Who do you think your team will take.

As a Bears fan, I just hope we take Travis Homer in the 3rd Rd.

Advertisement
I want the Dolphins to take who I wanted in the 1st, Greedy Williams. Unlikely that he falls to our second pick though.

Round 2
C Erik McCoy
S Juan Thornhill
OLB Ben Banogu

Round 3
OT Chuma Edoga
DE Charles Omenihu
LB Jahlani Tavai

I want the Dolphins to take who I wanted in the 1st, Greedy Williams. Unlikely that he falls to our second pick though.

Round 2
C Erik McCoy
S Juan Thornhill
OLB Ben Banogu

Round 3
OT Chuma Edoga
DE Charles Omenihu
LB Jahlani Tavai

Love McCoy but not sure he will be there either. Whatever they do, for the love of god don't waste the pick in a trade for Blowsen.

Pretty ironic you are a bears fan lol. What made you become one? I hope they get Redwine. They need help in the secondary and they need an RB too but I would prefer someone else over Homer.

Advertisement
Pretty ironic you are a bears fan lol. What made you become one? I hope they get Redwine. They need help in the secondary and they need an RB too but I would prefer someone else over Homer.

Born in Chicago, moved to Brooklyn when I was 10 always hated NY sports teams.

If we can get Redwine or Jaquan to go along side Eddie Jackson, that would be amazing.

I think we need a RB(Homer hopefully), 2 OL, SSE, and a Safety. Then I think we should be real aggressive in the UDFA market.

Love McCoy but not sure he will be there either. Whatever they do, for the love of god don't waste the pick in a trade for Blowsen.
Agreed on McCoy but I'm hoping a WR run happens early tonight. Either him or Elgton Jenkins. We need a center. I dont think we'll use any of this year's picks on Rosen IF it were to happen.

Born in Chicago, moved to Brooklyn when I was 10 always hated NY sports teams.

If we can get Redwine or Jaquan to go along side Eddie Jackson, that would be amazing.

I think we need a RB(Homer hopefully), 2 OL, SSE, and a Safety. Then I think we should be real aggressive in the UDFA market.
Good stuff man. Think Redwine has the higher ceiling then Johnson in the NFL. Idk how many we have but I’d take 1-2 OL, RB, Safety, maybe a CB and d lineman. They better not draft a kicker. Pick one up UDFA or see how the guys they picked up already fair in camp.

Advertisement
Good stuff man. Think Redwine has the higher ceiling then Johnson in the NFL. Idk how many we have but I’d take 1-2 OL, RB, Safety, maybe a CB and d lineman. They better not draft a kicker. Pick one up UDFA or see how the guys they picked up already fair in camp.

If I was the Bears, I would sign Kaare Vedvick off the Ravans practice squad. He can Punt(Had a 93 yard punt at Marshall) and is a 50 yard Field Goal kicker.

If I was the Bears, I would sign Kaare Vedvick off the Ravans practice squad. He can Punt(Had a 93 yard punt at Marshall) and is a 50 yard Field Goal kicker.
I kept saying to my dad and everyone I know that they need to sign Badgley once Parkey started sucking. If you look back Parkey actually screwed the Bears from getting a bye the first round if he makes that OT kick in Miami. Or if Fuller picks off Rodgers game 1.

I kept saying to my dad and everyone I know that they need to sign Badgley once Parkey started sucking. If you look back Parkey actually screwed the Bears from getting a bye the first round if he makes that OT kick in Miami. Or if Fuller picks off Rodgers game 1.

Advertisement

Bears fans rejoice you can get Homer in the 6th

Advertisement
Hoping the Fins get smart!!!

2nd RD Greedy Williams, Cody ford, Jawaan Taylor, Roc Ya Sin.

3rd RD Joe Jackson, Joe Jackson, Joe Jackson.

Players like Homer come a dime a dozen in the NFL. His best bet is to make a living on ST and a relief back.
That’s what everyone thought about Walton but unfortunately he was a dumbass and may not play again. I’m rooting for Homer he played his *** off here and any team that gets him will be lucky. Before the combine and workouts I said he would be lucky to get drafted but now he’s probably a 4th-5th round guy.

Advertisement
Back