Dawson's Recruiting impact and strategy

Advertisement
This is nonsense unless Dawson lights it up this year, Smith should stick with OSU. OSU has produce multiple 1st round picks at WR lately.

I want Smith, he's legit, but let's just be logical. Miami has to prove it period.
Mad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

Advertisement
This is nonsense unless Dawson lights it up this year, Smith should stick with OSU. OSU has produce multiple 1st round picks at WR lately.

I want Smith, he's legit, but let's just be logical. Miami has to prove it period.
Would love to see how prolific OSU's offense would be with Colbie Young as WR1

Advertisement
Advertisement
👀

Jeremiah Smith​

Chaminade-Madonna, 2024 five-star wide receiver (Ohio State commit)
“It was a great hire for Miami. Coach Dawson ... is a great OC. You’ve seen what he’s been doing over the years as an offensive coordinator. You’ve seen what he did at WVU when he had my cousin [Geno Smith] at quarterback and he had Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey. That offense was just fun to watch growing up.”

Advertisement
Two questions:

1) Is Peyton Matocha back? I saw him on the spring depth chart.
2) Any chance Dawson gets Garcia to exit the portal?

Based on this article, we're likely going to be recruiting different QB types. Jacurri wouldn't meet his criteria. Thanks @Canes Legacy for finding this nugget

Let’s hope Jacurri can improve his accuracy becuase his athleticism is fantastic. IF he can be more accurate, think of Lamar Jackson in college, then the sky is the limit. Otherwise he will end up transferring to a smaller school or switching positions and staying at UM.

Advertisement
Back