Dawson

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
Before tonight I was loving this guy. Scheme was a great blend of run and pass. He was scheming guys open for the first time in a long time.

He was terrible tonight.

TVD was off for whatever reason. GT can’t stop a nosebleed. We were running for 5.2 yards per carry at halftime. Our D gave up 61 yards in the first half.

It should have been 24-0 and we should have had 200 yards rushing in the first half. The play calling was not good.

Dawson should have called victory formation at the end. When he didn’t Mario should have overruled but Dawson should have called it.

I think the staff underestimated GT and wanted to play to the recruits.

That was an especially terrible loss.

Advertisement
We had 454 yards of Offense with a TD called back because Angel Hernandez decided to ref a football game today….and that with this mental midget of a QB leaving 2 TDs on the field because of his weird bromance with X.

We had 454 yards of Offense with a TD called back because Angel Hernandez decided to ref a football game today….and that with this mental midget of a QB leaving 2 TDs on the field because of his weird bromance with X.

Yeah but Dawson called those last 2 plays. Ultimately Mario takes the responsibility but Dawson called what will go down as the 2 dumbest plays in the history of Hurricane football.

Advertisement
Yeah but Dawson called those last 2 plays. Ultimately Mario takes the responsibility but Dawson called what will go down as the 2 dumbest plays in the history of Hurricane football.
Yeah.

Mario is a caveman. It’s a fact.

But he didn’t call those runs. Dawson did. Mario could have jumped in and overruled him. He is the head coach so it begins and ends with him. But Dawson doesn’t get a pass.

Advertisement
We've had great success this year with stretch runs off tackle. I don't think we ran that at all tonight, everything was inside zone.

we also settled for a FG after James Williams INT.
went with two deign **** runs up the middle smh. lol

At some point u need to run Brian Scalebrine more to stop the outside edge guy from hauling *** on dives. He pulled it against Temple and ran for 30 clean cause no one expects him to run

Advertisement
I dont think Dawson was a problem overall. problem is he was clearly allowed to make the call and he wanted to stat pad.
Dawson cant be blamed too much when tvd is a mess and honestly, our skill players arent that great. X is super solid and Colbie has a ton of potential but George doesnt fight for balls and can mess up his routes.

Advertisement
GT played the long game all night. Just keep everything in front of them and eventually Tyler would get impatient and make a mistake. They stayed true to their gameplan and got three INTs. All turnovers ended up on their side of the field which led to points for them. That gave the defense a short field to defend. On offense i love X but Tyler needs to throw more to the other receivers. Colbie had four catch, George maybe two, Riley the only TE with "A" catch, and Johnson only rb with a catch to Restrepo 12 catches. To be a spread base offense the ball distribution needs to be better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back