N NC_Canes_11 Heisman Winner Joined Jul 5, 2017 Messages 29,628 Sep 28, 2024 #341 For you math genius’ those two failed 2 point conversions being XP’s would make it a 3 point game
TemplarCane 1-0 Premium Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 20,049 Sep 28, 2024 #342 Beck now in the Heisman Hype
TOcane All ACC Joined Oct 7, 2018 Messages 6,134 Sep 28, 2024 #343 West coast coaches in the SEC no bueno.
RemainMack is back Senior Maude Joined Oct 14, 2018 Messages 3,820 Sep 28, 2024 #345 This is the biggest choke in college maybe I’ve ever seen. I’m stunned
Page305 All American Joined Aug 5, 2017 Messages 12,404 Sep 28, 2024 #346 Fvck it. Bama deserves to lose this lol. Like how!??
R RBradleigh Senior Premium Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 3,047 Sep 28, 2024 #347 If Bama blows this the mystique is done. 28-0 30-7 At home, kaput
GeorgiaHurricane Recruit Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 1,600 Sep 28, 2024 #348 I give Beck credit. I thought he was cooked.
PIPO Bathing in Nole Tears!! Premium Joined Jan 9, 2019 Messages 35,374 Sep 28, 2024 #349 I didn’t know Kam Kitchens transferred to Bama………
Virginia_Cane All-American Joined Feb 5, 2018 Messages 1,223 Sep 28, 2024 #352 Saban definitely rooting for Georgia
miamicanephins Coolin' by Day Joined Oct 4, 2017 Messages 6,653 Sep 28, 2024 #360 not so fast, my friend