Davonte Brown to FSUck

Because he might be a starter elsewhere too.
Yea "might". Like I said it's a risk. U don't know what happens with a new coach and new system. As cribby and others mentioned barring injury he all but looks locked in to a starting spot here...

Advertisement
Porter was worst 2022. Came back strong 2023, but maybe Brown like I'm to old to fight for PT. Talent there just stop the PIs. He started once.

Advertisement
Yea "might". Like I said it's a risk. U don't know what happens with a new coach and new system. As cribby and others mentioned barring injury he all but looks locked in to a starting spot here...
I get it. I don't disagree with you. But at the end of the day, these are all kids with some irrational arrogance. A kid like Damari likely believes he can start just about anywhere. I hope he stays, but I won't be surprised if he bolts. I'm kind of scared to know what older brother has been putting in his ear about the staff or program. I'm crossing my fingers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Porter was worst 2022. Came back strong 2023, but maybe Brown like I'm to old to fight for PT. Talent there just stop the PIs. He started once.
That's a bold face lie. Porter was worse 2022?? Worse than who? **** sure not Brown. Yes, Porter got beat out on a couple jump balls but he wasn't just falt out getting routed or burnt.

Advertisement
Back