Davon Johnson

Canesbball

Bran
Quietly had another good grab on Saturday. When is this guy going to get some real burn? If there's a WR ready to break out its this guy IMO.

Advertisement
Quietly had another good grab on Saturday. When is this guy going to get some real burn? If there's a WR ready to break out its this guy IMO.

he's earning more playing time. now he needs to actually see more playing time.

so far imo...he should be in the 3-4man rotation.

has 3-4 catches on the season in minimal chances. Definately leapfrogged KThompkins..and should be on Rashawn Scott's heels.

Advertisement
Good to see DJ taking advantage of his opportunity. I wouldn't mind DJ, Scott, and Hurns when Allen gets back. If not Hurns give me Dorsett.

DJ, Dorsett, Scott, and gimme Herb Waters until Hurns gets healthy. DJ has had 2 great catches so far and should see the field plenty this saturday IMO.

DJ was in Blandy's doghouse since day 1 I'm sure. I don't get a great practice player vibe from him at all but every time he's touched the field here in games he's done something productive.

Advertisement
DJ was in Blandy's doghouse since day 1 I'm sure. I don't get a great practice player vibe from him at all but every time he's touched the field here in games he's done something productive.

This isn't true... He was never in the dog house... he was on the trainer's table... The kid was always hurt... He recieve some burn as a freshman and battled injuries since then... Last year Al moved him to db and he twinked his hamstring... Just because he didnt recieve much burn under Shannon doesn't mean he was in the dog house... I remember watching games and seeing the kid in a sling or whatever... He just had an unlucky career... I'm happy to see him healthy and I can see him having at least 30 catches this year if he gets more pt...

Advertisement
Back