Davoan Hawkins

Mentioned this kid in the paradise thread
Kentucky DE commit who had a good showing at Camp.

Earned that offer. These are the kinds of kids I like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He wore a Kentucky beanie to Paradise.

I just thought it was funny

I hope someone yanked that **** off his head and took a dump in it.

Had just gotten there when I saw Major Nine was leading some of the drills with Kul. After he saw him wearing the beanie he said "I know you're tryna look cool, but you ain't, take that **** off your head"

Needless to say, he proceeded to take the beanie off

HUGE fan of this kid... lateral movement, ability to shed blocks, and playing both sides of the ball (OL and DL)... tremendous find!

Nesta, Briggs, and Hawkins would be a great haul at DT IMO.

Advertisement

Had just gotten there when I saw Major Nine was leading some of the drills with Kul. After he saw him wearing the beanie he said "I know you're tryna look cool, but you ain't, take that **** off your head"

LOL. Is this a true story? If so, great stuff. Thats the Cane attitude I like seeing. Finally gone are the days when we let Bryce Brown come into the locker room during postgame after he played us for TENN at the last second and nobody beat his a$$ and kicked him outta there in fear of offending Arthur brown.

Advertisement

I respect the kid for wearing that...he didn't have a UM offer, why not show love to the school you are committed to.

You cats are fcked up. You don't show up to UM with that fck **** on your head.

It's just really hard to be outraged when it was Kentucky. F$U, UiF, Baga, Taint, Clem$on ... I'd be ****ed off. But Kentucky just makes me chuckle and smh.

LOL. Is this a true story? If so, great stuff. Thats the Cane attitude I like seeing. Finally gone are the days when we let Bryce Brown come into the locker room during postgame after he played us for TENN at the last second and nobody beat his a$$ and kicked him outta there in fear of offending Arthur brown.

Yes sir, saw it happen moments after I got there. On another note, Chad looks huge, yet nimble. These boys have been putting in work this offseason and I can't wait to see their hard work come to fruition on the field

thats what im talking about!!!! Major Nine keepin it 100!!! no need for that soft *** Kentucky gear to be worn around our squad!!! this kid needs to end up a Cane if he really wants a shot at any type of success... i think him ending up in Kentucky would be a huge waste of talent

Advertisement
Back