Davis, Irvin and Clarrington

Advertisement
Fact or opinion?

Davis and Irvin to Texas.

Clarington, would be committed to Miami if it wasn't for his grades. Stopped recruiting him a long time ago. Bad grades and cancerous quitting attitude.

Oh the embarrassment when Golden loses a relative of Irving on national TV on Saturday

Advertisement
Irvin is split 50/50 between Texas and Auburn.

I would be very surprised if he goes to auburn without visiting although he would have two of his favorite coaches (muschamp and trob) with him up there. I didn't see them in his finalist list either but I trust your word

Of the 3, I would've liked to have gotten Davis. I've never been to big on Irvin cause I just think he is too small for safety (and please save the "bob sanders says hi" stuff. He's the exception, not the rule). Clearing ton seems like a massive headache.

Irvin could be moved to a nickel corner. Yes, there's not many 5'8 corners/safeties that ball out, but they are there. I said the same thing about Lamarcus Joyner when he signed with FSU. That made me look foolish, and Irvin has that potential in him.

True about Joyner. I would take Irvin for sure, just not sold on him. Clarington is a mess. Davis I hate losing

If we get a new coach in within the next week (with a mostly new staff), do we then have a shot at irvin and davis?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back