Davis, Irvin and Clarrington

Advertisement
Can Clarrington even get into Texas? Pretty sad we can't land Davis and Irvin. Guess they're not feeling the process.

Clarington will actually be committing to all four of his finalists and plans on playing at a different one each year.

Advertisement
Clarington has been to 5 schools (South Ridge, twice) during his high school career. I doubt he even gets into Texas. When he commits elsewhere, I won't hold this one on the staff.

Clarington has been to 5 schools (South Ridge, twice) during his high school career. I doubt he even gets into Texas. When he commits elsewhere, I won't hold this one on the staff.

What r u going to dow with the other 2 when they are Longhorns? Does the staff get a pass on them also?

What r u going to dow with the other 2 when they are Longhorns? Does the staff get a pass on them also?

**** no, I'm just specifying Clarington's situation. If Golden had a more aggressive philosophy on defense, and got rid of Paul Williams (who has nothing but 4-stars and on 5-star in the secondary and does ish with it), then Irvin would be a no-brainer to Miami. Same thing could be said for Davis.

Advertisement

**** no, I'm just specifying Clarington's situation. If Golden had a more aggressive philosophy on defense, and got rid of Paul Williams (who has nothing but 4-stars and on 5-star in the secondary and does ish with it), then Irvin would be a no-brainer to Miami. Same thing could be said for Davis.

Though im not a big pail williams fan, the whole its his fault they dont produce is a little over blown, they teach their kids to the scheme and this scheme is garbage and whos running it is garbage too, but paul does need to go, give me rumph

Of the 3, I would've liked to have gotten Davis. I've never been to big on Irvin cause I just think he is too small for safety (and please save the "bob sanders says hi" stuff. He's the exception, not the rule). Clearing ton seems like a massive headache.

Strong just fired his TE and WR coached. Any connection to these recruits and possible new assistants?

Advertisement

Though im not a big pail williams fan, the whole its his fault they dont produce is a little over blown, they teach their kids to the scheme and this scheme is garbage and whos running it is garbage too, but paul does need to go, give me rumph

I can't disagree with you.

Advertisement
Of the 3, I would've liked to have gotten Davis. I've never been to big on Irvin cause I just think he is too small for safety (and please save the "bob sanders says hi" stuff. He's the exception, not the rule). Clearing ton seems like a massive headache.

Irvin could be moved to a nickel corner. Yes, there's not many 5'8 corners/safeties that ball out, but they are there. I said the same thing about Lamarcus Joyner when he signed with FSU. That made me look foolish, and Irvin has that potential in him.

Davis and Irvin to Texas.

Clarington, would be committed to Miami if it wasn't for his grades. Stopped recruiting him a long time ago. Bad grades and cancerous quitting attitude.

Advertisement
Back