Davion Gause and Jayden Harris

Former Cane LB Rod Mack is the coach of Miami Gardens Ravens 13U.

He brought them on campus today, that's why we "offered", but it's not a real offer just letting them know that Miami will be paying attention once they hit HS.

Same thing Bama did with Dylan Moses when he was in 8th grade.

Exactly, nice way too end the day to let these kids know they are being watched and continue working hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gause is a 7th grader that we offered today. Also offered an 8th grader Jayden Harris. They were on campus with their Miami Gardens Ravens 13U team. One thing these two can’t claim in the future is that we didn’t offer early enough.
Soon as I saw this, I knew one of them had to be #7.

I coached #9 in that Youtube clip. Freshman at Chaminade

#00 The wr IS Geno Smith (NFL QB) COUSIN (Freshman at Pace)
#00 has some unreal acceleration. He is on the thin side but if he develops he will eat in the slot game

#00 has some unreal acceleration. He is on the thin side but if he develops he will eat in the slot game
He will develop.
-His older brother plays div 1 ball at wr as well
-Geno Smith is his cousin
-He's Bahamian (From the same island as me). Whole family are athletes.

Kid likely gets close to 6'1 by sr year...hes been playing wr for years very technical.

The 3 kids at worst that i know should be div 1 athletes, all 3 may earn div 1 offers from UM. Gause will take over for thad Franklin next season

Advertisement
He will develop.
-His older brother plays div 1 ball at wr as well
-Geno Smith is his cousin
-He's Bahamian (From the same island as me). Whole family are athletes.

Kid likely gets close to 6'1 by sr year...hes been playing wr for years very technical.

The 3 kids at worst that i know should be div 1 athletes, all 3 may earn div 1 offers from UM. Gause will take over for thad Franklin next season
go what Island of the Bahamas are you from. I work in Nassau and Freeport 3 times a year.

Advertisement
Back