David Reese committing tonight at 6

We were interested till we saw him in person in spring game...from what I understand. Good kid and athlete, but we don't settle for good anymore

Advertisement
I want to know what's going on with Nesta. He is tweeting a lot of pro gaytors ****. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] was up with the updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
our LB recruting intrigues me this year. out of the 3 we took in 17, only steed impressed me. dont think the other 2 make an impact. id like to see us take at least 2 this year

Reading this makes me feel better.. Reese is a combine freak.. i hope he stays like that .....I thought Manny and bash bros would have been nice for him to look up to... whos our take a LBS now ?

Advertisement
I want to know what's going on with Nesta. He is tweeting a lot of pro gaytors ****. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] was up with the updates

He's just being a fun-loving precocious kid trolling the fans of the team that showed him nothing but tremendous love from the beginning. He's just a fun kid who likes ****ing on the Canes.

We were interested till we saw him in person in spring game...from what I understand. Good kid and athlete, but we don't settle for good anymore

He is an elite athlete but just not a good player. Not a miss. This is the type of player Golden would land to up our recruit ranking. Kinda like the DT Gamble from Vegas.

Advertisement
Back