David Njoku Sports Science

Advertisement
Cool vid. ESPN should be spending exponentially more money on programming like this instead of 2 fvcksticks screaming at each other all day type schit they do now.

Good stuff. I've always enjoyed these sports science studies even though I never liked science in school!

Advertisement
Cool vid. ESPN should be spending exponentially more money on programming like this instead of 2 fvcksticks screaming at each other all day type schit they do now.

Yeah, I agree, I never understood the 2 fvck sticks yelling at each other though. That's not my type of viewing, I would rather hear one of DMX songs, fo real!!

:monkey-serious:

Yeah ... Guys who get into with other guys on message boards all day can't understand why ESPN would produce TV programming based on the same premise ...

:11263323124_b207743

LOL

Advertisement

Yeah ... Guys who get into with other guys on message boards all day can't understand why ESPN would produce TV programming based on the same premise ...

LOL

Exactly lol

I wonder why it took our O awhile to really get him involved with the new staff? He made some insanely clutch catches for us but is he an every down NFL TE?

Regardless, hope he balls out and gets paid. I enjoyed watching him at Miami much much more than Jimmy Graham.

Advertisement

LOL

So you're telling me I should charge [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] for my gifts?

Then I get fired when the whole thing collapses? lulz

chess, not checkers my friend

ETA: And for the record CiS has been producing much more relevant and entertaining content than ESPN for the last 5+ years.

Last edited:
I remember when some of you were ****ed we were recruiting in Jersey..... Also that Graham comparison is lazy as ****. Maybe athletically but they're two completely different players.

Advertisement
I am pretty sure he was the guy who touched the ball every offensive snap and threw 32 passes, or were we just watching an android controlled by a Pastor?

And I could also say: "And Richt couldn't find a way to utilize him against FSU. SMFH" so I don't offend the Kaaya slurpers.

Last edited:
Still angry after Kaaya missed the PAT against FSU that meant overtime.l.l. After Badgley had driven us home in the last seconds to tie the game up...

Advertisement
Back