2023 David Hicks

Advertisement
Now I just want to know where he's going to be next weekend.....
Won't be here we got a 3* that's about to get locked in.

distraction-water.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good thing A&M lived up to expectations
Different story they were the huge favorites, big money and long time connections. Also any wonder why he is looking around (ie Oregon visit). If we went 10-2 and beating A&M, I’d put our odds as quite good to lane him.

Different story they were the huge favorites, big money and long time connections. Also any wonder why he is looking around (ie Oregon visit). If we went 10-2 and beating A&M, I’d put our odds as quite good to lane him.

Nah; that’s always an excuse used for only us. A&M is throwing around Brinks Trucks in a strong man competition. A&M is & have always been a trash program, but they got big $$ backing them, therefore lil jits can justify going to that weirdo campus.

Nah; that’s always an excuse used for only us. A&M is throwing around Brinks Trucks in a strong man competition. A&M is & have always been a trash program, but they got big $$ backing them.
Yes they got brinks trucks, but he is a local, and was recruited to A&M since 8th grade. Also texas kids tend to normally stay instate. It’s not a surprise they got him. It would of taken a lot for us to get him. Match bags, winning product, etc.

Advertisement
Yes they got brinks trucks, but he is a local, and was recruited to A&M since 8th grade. Also texas kids tend to normally stay instate. It’s not a surprise they got him. It would of taken a lot for us to get him. Match bags, winning product, etc.

I would’ve thought UT vs. A&M for this kid, being that he cared for an “on field” product. But, yeah, we’re so used to So Fla players spurning us, we don’t know what in state loyalty looks like. Lol

Last edited:
I would’ve thought UT vs. A&M for this kid being that he cared for an on field product. But, yeah, we’re so used to So Fla players spurning us, we don’t know what in state loyalty looks like. Lol
Loyalty isn't what convinced him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back