2023 David Hicks

Advertisement
Mikeska looks to be the advanced blocker of the group at this stage. Riley has the highest floor and should be able to contribute day 1 & Carver is that high upside project.
Carver looks like a guy who could transition into a DE or an outside linebacker in a 3-4. Big strong twitchy athletic kid. More athlete than football player at this point.

Carver looks like a guy who could transition into a DE or an outside linebacker in a 3-4. Big strong twitchy athletic kid. More athlete than football player at this point.
I've definitely heard the whispers of him possibly becoming a d end. Kid has a ridiculously good physical frame to work with.

Advertisement
I think we're getting Bain........the other 2 looking like uphill battles unfortunately
Yea Georgia and Ohio St is our main comp for those other two, we need to be legit on the field to land one of those guys. I just wish I had a clue whats going on at DT tho

Sounds like we're going after Hall aggressively at DT

Ya hopefully we land him...But in a battle for a No Fla boy with FSU and UF off to much better starts than UM, I'm not optimistic at this time.

I have no idea what this Big Joe is doing at DT...But maybe with bringing in Jackson they don't view it as a huge need?

Advertisement
Ya hopefully we land him...But in a battle for a No Fla boy with FSU and UF off to much better starts than UM, I'm not optimistic at this time.

I have no idea what this Big Joe is doing at DT...But maybe with bringing in Jackson they don't view it as a huge need?
I think its UGA that's the main competition for him right now

He could also already be committed to UGA but he isn't. We've beaten SEC schools for most of our current commits so it's just another day at the office.

Ya I get it man...But if you think after the start of this season (Georgia is still Georgia, FSU has outperformed, and Florida has looked better fro us) I'm gonna make us a favorite here? Nah. Do we have a shot? Yes, seems like it...but I'm not as optimistic as I was when we are the flavor of the month and FSU was viewed as the punchline of a joke, and we weren't sure how much of a priority he was for Georgia.

But I'm with ya, hope we land him, one of top remaining kids on the board

Advertisement
That's crazy list is shorter for what we've actually recruited well.QB, OL, LB.
Post Ivey meme.
50F33D03-34BC-40BB-972B-A1439E685C2C.png

Our DL, RB, CB, WR, Safety recruiting is looking very suspect.
Mario’s ultimate team would kick off and force a 3 and out
And then grind out a long td drive that takes up the whole first half
Recieve after half and then pound then for a long 28 min drive and kick a fg from the 2 yd
And win 10-3

That explains why he’s really all in on oline
That’s his master scheme

Advertisement
Mario’s ultimate team would kick off and force a 3 and out
And then grind out a long td drive that takes up the whole first half
Recieve after half and then pound then for a long 28 min drive and kick a fg from the 2 yd
And win 10-3

That explains why he’s really all in on oline
That’s his master scheme
That’s how I used to cheese ppl on online madden
Ran qb sneaks all game long
Hahahahah
Than the ai got smart around 15–16 and I stopped playing

Advertisement
Back