2023 David Hicks

Advertisement
Yeah, I did as I said I would, asked around and it sounds like OU. Miami and A&M are indeed right there for second place and if what SPC told me has a hitch, could be either us or them but definitely the edge is to OU. My info was old and I was wrong. @TheToadSage sorry.

I've heard:

1. OU
2. UM
3. aTm

Yeah OU on a revival. Venables may get them closer to a title than Riley who thinks offense is the only way to win football games. Probably would a been a easier task had they stayed in the Big 12 though.

Advertisement
Yeah OU on a revival. Venables may get them closer to a title than Riley who thinks offense is the only way to win football games. Probably would a been a easier task had they stayed in the Big 12 though.
I want to see what OU does against a team with a pulse before crowning them. Opponents are a combined 3-7 this year.

I want to see what OU does against a team with a pulse before crowning them. Opponents are a combined 3-7 this year.
Im not talking about this year. Im looking at the recruits they bringing in. Which is why i mentioned them leaving the Big 12

Lebby balances out that dynamic very well. He will help Venables become a more successful HC which is huge in the first 4 years.

Will be interesting to see how long he stays there as OC.

Advertisement
I'm a HUGE Kansas State Wildcats fan tomorrow evening.

1663973715649.png

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t imagine it being A&M. They have something like 16 defensive linemen on their roster, with two 5 star players from the 2022 class alone. Hicks going there is like USC having the nine 5 star running backs that one year….I don’t care how good you are, not everyone can all play.
its OU. just bc Leeds says atm doesn't mean its atm.

Advertisement
Back