David Cooney Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitz305

Redshirt Freshman
I just heard a rumor that Southridge and David Cooney are being investigated for faking transcripts, has anyone heard anything along these lines? Also, if this is true do you think it affects his status with UM in any way considering it's something that happened while he was coaching at Southridge?

Advertisement
Advertisement
CJz_PKrWEAUWeX4.jpg

I just heard a rumor that Southridge and David Cooney are being investigated for faking transcripts, has anyone heard anything along these lines? Also, if this is true do you think it affects his status with UM in any way considering it's something that happened while he was coaching at Southridge?

Source?

Advertisement
Unlike UF we're not stupid enough to fall for troll coach rumors. But nice try

Skitz, I heard a rumor that Torian Gray was dropping bags at Homestead and that's why he jumped from Florida to the Falcons. I heard a rumor that McElwain knew about it all yet didn't tell Edwards and Henderson, so they're going to request a release from their commitment. Any truth to those rumors? If true, how do you think this will affect the Gators recruiting in South Florida going forward?

Advertisement
Unlike UF we're not stupid enough to fall for troll coach rumors. But nice try

I've been in this site for a while, the coach who told me this is the same one who told me Bandy would be coming to UM way before it happened. I bring it here because where else am I going to bring it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back