Daverrick Jenkins, WR, Hallandale’22

Advertisement
I coached him last year. lol. Nickname is TIGGA

Was our 3rd or 4th option at Wr.

He has potential. He made plays when we got it to him. I see he had to play some qb for Hallandale last year. I honestly never seen him throw a pass not even in practice for us. He's a real inner city Miami kid. (Liberty City/Lil Haiti). I use to say he reminded me of Snoop Minnis with his movements in an out of breaks.

Looking at his film makes me highly upset all the talent we had at skills that we couldnt close out Delray Beach Atlantic when this kid was our 3rd or 4th wr. If he puts on weight..which it looks like he did I thin he is a definate power 5 wr.

@DMoney We had Damien Alford (Syracuse), Fred Killings (Western), Vamir Cadet (Alabama State) as main options at wr. With 2 other kids that were solid with him in the mix as wide receivers.
Fred should be heading to FCS at worst. He was kind of lost in the mix but i knew he would break out this season.

Last edited:
I coached him last year. lol

He has potential. He made plays when we got it to him. I see he had to play some qb for Hallandale last year. He's a real inner city Miami kid. (Liberty City/Lil Haiti). I use to say he reminded me of Snoop Minnis with his movements in an out of breaks.

Thanks. He’s on the Immortals 7-on-7 team this year and he’s making noise. That’s how I heard about him.

Thanks. He’s on the Immortals 7-on-7 team this year and he’s making noise. That’s how I heard about him.
Thats great, yea i said he was an inner city Miami kid....and those kids play with the Immortals group. That is good work for him.

Like i said he reminds me of Snoop Minnis. Those slender wr types with deceptive speed that can play int he slot.

@DMoney We had Damien Alford (Syracuse), Fred Killings (Western), Vamir Cadet (Alabama State) as main options at wr. With 2 other kids that were solid with him in the mix as wide receivers.
Fred should be heading to FCS at worst. He was kind of lost in the mix but i knew he would break out this season.

Does Killings have any offers? I thought he was underrated.

Advertisement
Does Killings have any offers? I thought he was underrated.
I think TN Martin, Southern. The covid really messed a kid like him up who likely would have did well in camp szn. Then had a 4 game season or whatever. Yea he is underrated. Kid is quick as all **** with the ball..not a blazer. But man he put some kids in the mix from practice to the games. Also flipped to defense in maybe two games and looked good as a db. Killings is like Dionte Johnson from Toledo not as fast though.

I coached him last year. lol. Nickname is TIGGA

He has potential. He made plays when we got it to him. I see he had to play some qb for Hallandale last year. I honestly never seen him throw a pass not even in practice for us. He's a real inner city Miami kid. (Liberty City/Lil Haiti). I use to say he reminded me of Snoop Minnis with his movements in an out of breaks.

Looking at his film makes me highly upset all the talent we had at skills that we couldnt close out Delray Beach Atlantic when this kid was our 3rd or 4th wr. If he puts on weight..which it looks like he did I thin he is a definate power 5 wr.

Sounds like our time with TJ Huggins. Was a 6-play player at WR in middle school. Didn't block, made Dee Wiggins look physical, refused to play DB, practice was optional and hustle was rare...

...but was a monster in flag football. Once he learned the boo-boos from getting tackled weren't that bad and effort was mandatory...he's now a D1 player. It happens sometimes, b.

Sounds like our time with TJ Huggins. Was a 6-play player at WR in middle school. Didn't block, made Dee Wiggins look physical, refused to play DB, practice was optional and hustle was rare...

...but was a monster in flag football. Once he learned the boo-boos from getting tackled weren't that bad and effort was mandatory...he's now a D1 player. It happens sometimes, b.
Where did he commit i know he was a sleeper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back