Dave Dorean NC State Coach....LOL

Advertisement
Idk man. We allow sports talking heads to just drag anyone they choose through the mud, and you dont think the coaches or whoever can snap back??!!
Steve Smith Sr (not Stephen A Smith) was a guest picker on Gameday; here are the guest pickers for this year so far.
  • Week 1: Darius Rucker (6-6)
  • Week 2: Joe Namath (9-4)
  • Week 3: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (8-2)
  • Week 4: Vince Vaughn (7-5)
  • Week 5: Ken Jeong (6-5)
  • Week 6: Baker Mayfield (9-3)
  • Week 7: Joel McHale (9-2)
  • Week 8: C.J. Stroud (8-3)
  • Week 9: Steve Smith Sr. (4-6)
For those of you not familiar, they go through all of the bigger games for the week and all of the hosts give their picks and reasons why. The 'celebrity picker' does too and often tries to add humor (you can imagine what Ken Jeong said).

Getting so worked up and bothered that after you win and are asked 'where does that faith come from, what do you see in that locker room' that you yell 'Steve Smith can kiss my ***' as part of your response... that after a game that ended more than 5 hours after what is essentially a gimmick, you are still so hot about it that it is at the top of mind? I get that a lot of these guys need a 'us against the world' mentality (see Ryan Day), but this is just silly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
soft shouldered easily offended, multi-millionaire coaches are all the rage these days. some of these guys need to take a page out of the Ted Lasso book and be like goldfish.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Think I like this guy....after the game last week in the presser he said Stephen Smith could “kiss his ***” when asked about Smith referring to NCState (on his broadcast) as a basketball school. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:
I enjoyed it lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In fact, we lost to them 0-2 in 1942. When Jessica isn’t around, Mario just pops this tape in.

Tell Doreen *** to "Ice Up, Son."

Who's the bigger crybaby, him or Ryan Day?

Talking about do your homework before you talk **** and they have the third most wins in the ACC since he's been there. They're actually ninth!

The actual wins list since 2003 was actually kind of surprising. Didn't think we'd be third and only 4 behind FSU.
  1. Clemson: 75
  2. Florida State: 54
  3. Miami: 50
  4. Pitt: 49
  5. UNC: 46
  6. Virginia Tech: 45
  7. Notre Dame: 44
  8. Louisville: 41
  9. NC State: 40
  10. Georgia Tech: 38

Advertisement
Back