Coaching Dave Aranda

2 years??? Bro its not a huge difference from a 4-3, Idk why u think the body types are so different loll it would take time to teach them how to play in it but thats almost any position in college. And with the right person teaching them it could work.

Jafari harvey could play 3-4 olb its **** near the same as a 4-3 de bro ,same with chantz and roberts, mccloud was brought in to be a 3-4 olb and probably will get drafted or signed by a 3-4 team. DeAndre Johnson played in a 3-4 at Tennessee
We already have people playing 3T. I'm talking solely about the core of the defense. Not sure why you're bringing up rush ends when I'm talking about NT's.
Check this out its bama depth chart from oct 16, i scratched out the Inside linebackers cause we're discussing the fronts.

Same and jack are their olbs -- DEs, both are edges. Their DE's and NTs are the equivalent to our DTs. Their isn't a big difference in size besides the fact their edges are taller cause they getting all the **** 5 stars lol, they just developed them for their system.

For example, JHH or Ford would be labeled a DE or NT for them but a DT for us, both are IDL. Mccloud and jafari would be labeled at sam or jack OLBs, but are DEs in our system.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-052931_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122-052931_Twitter.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211122_053014.jpg
    20211122_053014.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Arandas scheme, on top of being really really difficult to play against, is extremely well taught and well coached. Plus, every season, he basically rips half of the playbook out, saves it somewhere and creates something new. Dude has aligned three different fronts within a few years by simply exchanging some personnel and adjusted the whole scheme off of it.

The dude will go places for sure.

Check this out its bama depth chart from oct 16, i scratched out the Inside linebackers cause we're discussing the fronts.

Same and jack are their olbs -- DEs, both are edges. Their DE's and NTs are the equivalent to our DTs. Their isn't a big difference in size besides the fact their edges are taller cause they getting all the **** 5 stars lol, they just developed them for their system.

For example, JHH or Ford would be labeled a DE or NT for them but a DT for us, both are IDL. Mccloud and jafari would be labeled at sam or jack OLBs, but are DEs in our system.
"Core" of their defense is 6'3 300,6'4 308, 6'4 310

Our DTs now are 6'5 318, 6'2 308, 6'4 305. @Astcloud11

Advertisement
Back