Dave Aranda or Scott Frost?

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
Aranda went 2-7 in his first year at Baylor with that clown Fedora at OC. He fired him after one season and brought in a real OC and won his conference in year 2.

Scott Frost was the dream hire for Nebraska, former player, "great recruiter", home run hire. Proceeds to not make changes, listen to the wrong people many his old pals from his playing days, and ran the program into the ground.

I'm an eternal optimist so I'm hoping Mario fires Gattis immediately and makes the staff changes that need to be made, but maybe Mario needs to put down the cafecito, get some sleep and make a rational decision. Insomniacs don't make great decisions or leaders...

Advertisement
Mario’s only chance is to completely open the bank in nil this year for portal guys and go get 10 plus starters

Advertisement
The offense isn’t just bad, it’s schematically bankrupt. The blocking schemes got TVD killed. He should refuse to suit up again and transfer.

Narrow *** splits and you can’t account for basic ads blitz? Pathetic. Gattis is the worst in a run of bad OCs. Lashlee is the only guy we hired in the last 20 years with a pulse.

We need to gamble big on OC. Time to hire Voldemort: Art Briles to the courtesy phone.

Advertisement
The offense isn’t just bad, it’s schematically bankrupt. The blocking schemes got TVD killed. He should refuse to suit up again and transfer.

Narrow *** splits and you can’t account for basic ads blitz? Pathetic. Gattis is the worst in a run of bad OCs. Lashlee is the only guy we hired in the last 20 years with a pulse.

We need to gamble big on OC. Time to hire Voldemort: Art Briles to the courtesy phone.

LOL at Art Briles.

He tried to get a job as OC at Grambling, and he got canceled with the quickness.

He will NEVER coach major ball again.

I wish people would stop throwing his name out there.

Another poster mentioned it in another thread, but Mario needs to take the Dabo route and let the coordinators do their thing. Hire top notch MODERN day coordinators. Focus on recruiting.

LOL at Art Briles.

He tried to get a job as OC at Grambling, and he got canceled with the quickness.

He will NEVER coach major ball again.

I wish people would stop throwing his name out there.
No competent person on the upswing will take this job. Mario is untouchable for the foreseeable future and needs a massive talent upgrade. We won’t make the hire but that’s the talent level we need. Gattis is a fraud beyond major.

Advertisement
Nah **** it, give me a young hungry coach please. I don’t care about that being a Miami guy stuff lol

Aranda went 2-7 in his first year at Baylor with that clown Fedora at OC. He fired him after one season and brought in a real OC and won his conference in year 2.

Scott Frost was the dream hire for Nebraska, former player, "great recruiter", home run hire. Proceeds to not make changes, listen to the wrong people many his old pals from his playing days, and ran the program into the ground.

I'm an eternal optimist so I'm hoping Mario fires Gattis immediately and makes the staff changes that need to be made, but maybe Mario needs to put down the cafecito, get some sleep and make a rational decision. Insomniacs don't make great decisions or leaders...
Aranda is an elite DC. He doesn’t have to depend on 2 coordinators to ensure things are going well. It’s his system. He just needs an offensive coach.

Frost was too distracted by the co-eds to focus on football.

Advertisement
I agree
I just don’t realistically see Mario canning gattis I’m just one year
So with that in mind I see this as the only way
He’s fired already. This game locked that in. He is averaging about 18 points per game vs p5. That’s unreasonable in 22. Gattis won’t survive IMO.

Here's the problem....Mario runs the offense. This is his offense, he really believes this is how you win games in 2022
The good thing about that is his way has us losing really embarrassingly so maybe he will WAKE THE **** UP AND LEARN HIS WAY SUCKS

I'm about to spam this in every thread in hopes that the universe rejects it. The next OC is Ponce until proven otherwise.

I'm also going to keep warning you guys about firing Gattis and Steele.

We're a Satterfield firing at Louisville and Collins firing at GT away from Mario getting the 2010 FIU gang back together. Ponce (WR), Satterfield (QB/OC), Mirabal (OLine), Collins (DC).

Mario needs to fire both coordinators and hire two new coordinators and then let them choose their own assistants.

Advertisement
Back