Da'Vante Phillips Rivals Update

Advertisement
The highlights:

He hasn't ruled out Miami. And...

Rivals said:
For now Phillips plans official visits to Ohio State and Alabama. He says he doesn't know if UM will be an official or unofficial visit yet.

He plans to have a final five or six in place in the next month or so and then announce a decision at the Under Armour game.

"Nobody is high in my picture, I just have to think about things," Phillips said.

Advertisement
I'm expecting FSU. And if not FSU, he leaves state.

I would say Cane if Dalvin Cook ended up coming here. But I just don't see it now.

I would advise him to go OOS.

There's no reason to get your draft stock crushed after playing us.

The NFL teams will think that Artie Burns is coming with you when they draft you and you'll keep sliding bro.

Go to the Big 12 or something.

Advertisement
I think we there should be a ban on posting threads regarding Phillips. Everybody and they mama knows hes a Nole.

When referring to Miami HS kids, "Why leave your city to make somebody else city hot?" - Duke Johnson

Still would like to know why someone pays for Gary Ferman's site.

Posts like this crack me up. Everyone kills CS, but god forbid they put up an article - everyone here goes bat**** crazy trying to find out what it said, and we get 6 pages right here dissecting it.

Ferman gonna Ferman quite a bit, but they produce the bulk of the content we all discuss. I'm glad this site is here, but I am sure glad we get the bulk of the rivals content too.

Advertisement
Still would like to know why someone pays for Gary Ferman's site.

Posts like this crack me up. Everyone kills CS, but god forbid they put up an article - everyone here goes bat**** crazy trying to find out what it said, and we get 6 pages right here dissecting it.

Ferman gonna Ferman quite a bit, but they produce the bulk of the content we all discuss. I'm glad this site is here, but I am sure glad we get the bulk of the rivals content too.

The bulk? Disagree.

Advertisement
Back