Da'Vante Phillips highlights

Advertisement
TIFWIW: Word around the e-campfire is this dude's brother is gang-affiliated, and as a result, DaVante's needs to get out of town. More rumors and conjecture attached to that, but I have no clue if they are true or not.

Stop disclosing information about this mans personal life. Some things you need to keep to yourself. By the way he been gone since the day cook committed to UF*.....

FIFY

TIFWIW: Word around the e-campfire is this dude's brother is gang-affiliated, and as a result, DaVante's needs to get out of town. More rumors and conjecture attached to that, but I have no clue if they are true or not.

this is known

Advertisement
Advertisement
I WANT a top pairing of Ridley and Peete badly. I like how they complement each other from what they can offer a team on the field together and then any one else is gravy for this recruiting class at WR

Advertisement

Stop disclosing information about this mans personal life. Some things you need to keep to yourself. By the way he been gone since the day cook committed to fsu.....

Yep, so to be clear...the personal info is that his brother's got lots of enemies and the kid isn't safe in Miami. Best for him to get out of town and us to just forget about him. If something changes great, but don't expect him.

Phillips is gonna be one of those recruits that gonna give us hope that he might come and commit to FSU at the last second. I'm not even gonna follow this guy.

Advertisement

Stop disclosing information about this mans personal life. Some things you need to keep to yourself. By the way he been gone since the day cook committed to fsu.....

Cmon man, this stuff is all over the boards. If true, it's no secret.

disclosing info. lol. it's a lot of rumor and speculation and some truth but you are acting like it was some secret that no one knows about or should be talking about.
not this again.

Advertisement
Back