Da'Vante Phillips highlights

pata wasn't a problem here from what I remember and wasn't considered in a gang. I think you are off here. it was an isolated unfortunate incident.
I think your comment about pata is way off base.

Advertisement
I never said Pata was involved with gangs. Sure it was "isolated," because it was not part of a pattern. Of course it was unfortunate. From everythng I read, it probably had something to do with some kind of vendetta or revenge, and it probably came from within the Haitian community. (maybe not, because none of us know). I wouldn't wasnt to see another one of our kids targeted because of some neighborhood grudge, whether
it's a gang or just some thugs who might or might not consider themselves members of a gang.

If this guy is going to be a target of a gang because of his brother, let them drive up to Tallahassee. This whole mess in inner city Miami has cost us enough. Which one of those Corey's did we lose because he had to get away?

Actually, these guys in Miami are pretty incompetent...I've been doing some reading on Murder, Inc., and those thugs from the 20's, 30's and 40's never let distance stop them and that's when it was harder to travel around the country. They hit people coast-to-coast.

Advertisement
Back