Da'vante Phillips highlights

FreePawn

Last ******* Week.
2015 stud from Miami Central and youth football legend. Here are his soph highlights:

[video=youtube;Jdc3lL1ai3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdc3lL1ai3s[/video]

Advertisement
scratching my head on this one.
seems to be a great route runner, but i didnt see any explosiveness.
granted, he is only a soph, but i wasnt too impressed.

Man this kid is the ****** truth!! I've watched every game and if only he had a QB like Rakeem Cato throwing him the ball he would gets lots of love

He is gonna be a baller. A lot of people tell me he can be a top WR in the nation during his senior year

At this point of his development, Phillips reminds me a lot of Amari Cooper. He's a top talent, and will be one of the most highly touted prospects in the country.

Apart from that, he will ply his trade against top defenders in practice, including new Central Rocket 2015 S Calvin Brewton, who transferred in from Columbus. That can only help to push him to the next level.

Along with Jaquan Johnson, Calvin Brewton, and Jacques Patrick, this is definitely a player to note in the 2015 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement

What? kid is only a sophmore, and looks like a grown *** man. Only seen him play once (Naples), and he is def. a future star

i may have to check him out this upcoming year.
Based on the film, nothing spectacular( film can be misleading). He does seem to have good size doe.

kid willbe a top 10 in nation at wr type of player......STUD....honestly i would offer him now....imo next to Cook hes the best skill guy on Central's roster (better than Yearby)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back