Kidd
King
Wells
Goudis
Wyche
Huertelou

ROCK SOLID

Advertisement
I hope they will all stay, but I like that they all have experience because they for sure have the Talent. Maybe that's all we need, Experience.

Combine them with these seniors and oooooooowwweeeeeeeE

Denzel
Chick
Dorsett
Feliciano
Gunter
Walford
Pierre
McDermott
Williams
Scott
Sandland
Fentress

I hear you Rok, but we need this incoming class to stay intact and improve a bit, to help, if so, we will be fine going forward.

FSUs junior class this year was approximately 70-75% HIT rate. Very few busts in that junior class that was the core of the ship' team. We NEED at least 12 out of the 20 guys on that list to take that next step and 5 out of the 20 to make a GIANT leap for us to be serious ACC contenders. I am banking on those 5 being Duke, Tracy, Bush, Flowers, Tyriq. Our success depends on them and I hope they know that. They are the core.

Advertisement
That is why if Al doesnt win this year, it should be a wrap. The talent issue will no longer be an excuse. We aint FSU but we should beat everyone else but maybe Clemson....

I see at least 8 JR guys that will probably get drafted in the NFL. 7 Seniors.

That is plenty of talent to win games. Guess we will see if it happens.

I see at least 8 JR guys that will probably get drafted in the NFL. 7 Seniors.

That is plenty of talent to win games. Guess we will see if it happens.

As opposed to 20 seniors in 2013, 4 of which might get drafted, none of which will be drafted in round 1.

Nothing will matter if Al continues to think it best to play defense 5 to 8 yards deep on OUR side on the line of scrimmage. Until he starts THINKING being on the other side of the line of scrimmage with the snap is a good thing and not free lancing, we will be eaten alive game after game after game. Your point is well taken though. Our Talent on the field this year is way better than the last two. Our coaching talent remains a constant. At least we have a nice science experiment. Coaching constant. talent imporved, Test for reults. I fear Al is on life support unless he makes the changes he does not seem to think neccessary.

Advertisement
Nothing will matter if Al continues to think it best to play defense 5 to 8 yards deep on OUR side on the line of scrimmage. Until he starts THINKING being on the other side of the line of scrimmage with the snap is a good thing and not free lancing, we will be eaten alive game after game after game. Your point is well taken though. Our Talent on the field this year is way better than the last two. Our coaching talent remains a constant. At least we have a nice science experiment. Coaching constant. talent imporved, Test for reults. I fear Al is on life support unless he makes the changes he does not seem to think neccessary.

i am just guessing here...the thought hit me...Maybe al understands how week the line is and he allows the corners to play off the line..
in this case we don't get beat over the top as much...normally a good d-line allows you to jam and recover...

Just a thought..but when you have zero pressure...your corners are literally at the WR's mercy

i am just guessing here...the thought hit me...Maybe al understands how week the line is and he allows the corners to play off the line..
in this case we don't get beat over the top as much...normally a good d-line allows you to jam and recover...

Just a thought..but when you have zero pressure...your corners are literally at the WR's mercy

You are right and I am certain Al thinks that way. The question is why dline gets no pressure. Do we have the studs we used too? Absolutely not. But It seems Al has them dancing ballroom with the oline instead of penetrating-- at least on what Mark thinks will be run plays. We play on our side of the line instead of their side. Would we get burned for long plays, yeap. But what is worse, giving up a long 8 minute 12 play soul crushing, exhausting drive with 3rd conversion after conversion ending in a TD, or a quick TD with some picks, fumbles and sacks mixed in. Al thinks the former. That is the basis of he theory, while hoping for FGs instead of TDs and some turnovers too. It could worm if we had Bama's offense but we don't and never have. If the Zonk was playing fullback for us with Bob at QB, then fine. But we don't.

We were short on depth on defense the last two years. Why play a style that insures exhaustion? Could that be why we stunk the second half? Was our defense just frigging tired? Maybe. I play dline. Long bomb--no problem put a helmet on that QB and maybe tackle him next time. Long drive with 300 olinemen beat me in the midsection play after play -- big problem. have my offense go 3 and out the next series -- I would kick their rears as go back out there after 90 seconds. Are you kidding me.

http://s3-live.tapcdn.com/images/tap/c/9/6/6/c/66f/bfd/850/dat-***-17-jpg-jpeg-image-960-639-pixels.jpg

Advertisement
Solid QB play will also keep the D off the field more and put them in better positions to be able to Pass rush w/ leads versus defending the run and the dink and dunk because of punt after punt...

Advertisement
Solid QB play will also keep the D off the field more and put them in better positions to be able to Pass rush w/ leads versus defending the run and the dink and dunk because of punt after punt...

Morris definitely killed us with his inability to do anything besides throw the ball down the field with all his might.

finally a class that has Miami level talent... not the greatest but dammit looking at last years seniors makes me wanna vomit In my mouth

Remaining seniors:

Howard
Bush
McCord
Dallas
Herb
Kamalu
Kirby
Wells
Scott
Wyche
Heurtelou