2025 Daryus Dixson 4* CB from Mater Dei

Advertisement
☝🏽 From the article:

"I like what I saw my last time getting down here and wanted to get down here and watch a practice,” Dixson told CaneSport off his time on campus Saturday. “This was my first time meeting coach Chevis) Jackson. (All the coaches are) real cool guys, know what they are talking about with developing guys in their defense.”

"I got to see a lot of press,” he said. “Guys taking the ball out out of the air, rolling down in zones and coming down real physical."

“I liked how the coaches were interactive, getting out there hyped with their players, good coaching all around.”

With offers from top programs around the nation, does he have an idea where Miami fits in?

“Not yet, still trying to figure it out,” he said.

Dixson says schools making the biggest push for him right now include Tennessee, Penn State, Washington, Auburn and USC.

So far this spring he has visited Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia. Dixon says he may visit USC at some point soon.

☝🏽 From the article:

"I like what I saw my last time getting down here and wanted to get down here and watch a practice,” Dixson told CaneSport off his time on campus Saturday. “This was my first time meeting coach Chevis) Jackson. (All the coaches are) real cool guys, know what they are talking about with developing guys in their defense.”

"I got to see a lot of press,” he said. “Guys taking the ball out out of the air, rolling down in zones and coming down real physical."

“I liked how the coaches were interactive, getting out there hyped with their players, good coaching all around.”

With offers from top programs around the nation, does he have an idea where Miami fits in?

“Not yet, still trying to figure it out,” he said.

Dixson says schools making the biggest push for him right now include Tennessee, Penn State, Washington, Auburn and USC.

So far this spring he has visited Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia. Dixon says he may visit USC at some point soon.
He's slow

Advertisement
Business decision upcoming?

I am looking forward to someone taking me out of Cali

Advertisement
He's slow
He runs track for Mater Dei (state champ I believe)

Ivins write up

Not sure he’s an elite athlete -- marginal speed figures with 11.48 and 11.52 100-meter reps -- but moves well out on the perimeter in pads......As a 10th grader, posted times of 11.48 (0.7) and 11.52 (-0.2) in the 100-meter dash along with 23.84 (1.6) and 23.94 (-0.2) in the 100-meter dash.

He runs track for Mater Dei (state champ I believe)

Ivins write up

Not sure he’s an elite athlete -- marginal speed figures with 11.48 and 11.52 100-meter reps -- but moves well out on the perimeter in pads......As a 10th grader, posted times of 11.48 (0.7) and 11.52 (-0.2) in the 100-meter dash along with 23.84 (1.6) and 23.94 (-0.2) in the 100-meter dash.
CB1

Advertisement
I don’t know how to feel

On one hand I’ve seen a few guys that should be higher on our board that we need to full court press so I understand this kid being down the list

But on the other hand our recruiting at the position has been so ****** I can’t let myself think that yet

I don’t know how to feel

On one hand I’ve seen a few guys that should be higher on our board that we need to full court press so I understand this kid being down the list

But on the other hand our recruiting at the position has been so ****** I can’t let myself think that yet
Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to ponder on it and decide while he runs the 100m

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back