Darryl Sharpton making millions in e-commerce furniture sales

Advertisement
Since 2009 how many LB’s has Miami had that were worth a ****? Sharpton, McCarthy, Perryman, Eddie Johnson, Armbrister, Shaq, Pinckney? That’s pretty frickin embarrassing.
Dude we get it. You’re on every post spewing negativity almost to the point of trolling.

You need to reevaluate things man, a Cane made a successful company and made bank and that’s the comment you have. Jesus Christ I feel for your family and friends.

Advertisement
Dude we get it. You’re on every post spewing negativity almost to the point of trolling.

You need to reevaluate things man, a Cane made a successful company and made bank and that’s the comment you have. Jesus Christ I feel for your family and friends.
The ignore button is a great feature. Also don’t bring my family and friends into this.

Advertisement
Because I’m being negative about a program that has sucked for years, has players that don’t belong here and are 3-3 with a loss to Middle Tennessee State?
You’re a troll.

This is a posting about a UM linebacker who made his own company and sold it for millions and you somehow managed to bring negativity into it…truly an impressive feat.

Advertisement
You’re a troll.

This is a posting about a UM linebacker who made his own company and sold it for millions and you somehow managed to bring negativity into it…truly an impressive feat.
Again the ignore feature is there for you to use. Have a great day and lighten the **** up.

DEC09760-E092-4131-B026-7E1FFDDE9D90.gif

52859397-247F-47D1-96F5-F1375765FD6B.gif

Advertisement
Smart move. Remove your emotions from the game of business. There are black faces on all types of products that aren’t owned by African Americans. The bottom line matters more.
It's a smart move, but it is still humiliating. The fact that this had to be a thing, is a scathing indictment of our garbage society. Money isn't worth ones dignity and right to exist. I'm happy for DS, and I hope he is able to open doors for others, so the next person doesn't have to do that crap in order to get what they've earned.

Advertisement
Back