Darrian Felix's Spring Game highlights

Not going to lie, wasn't that impressed. I didnt see that "it" factor with him. His top end speed against inferior competition didn't look that great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody compared Cook to anyone. When your that good nobody needs a reference point.

Starting to get the vibe that there are higher prospects on our board than Felix which include Carr, Mcfarland, Burns, Lemons, and watch out for Sermon from GA (whom we visited) and Wilson from Florida thats coming off injury.

Advertisement
The guy is good but is he as good as McFarland, Lemons, Burns? I don't see that.

I'm hoping for 2/3 of Burns/Lemons/McFarland, assuming we don't have any real chance at that kid from California.

I don't think he's going to end up in this class with Richt at the helm. No sauces, just see what targets we are after and are interested in us. I think the kid would have committed already but he hasn't.

The guy is good but is he as good as McFarland, Lemons, Burns? I don't see that.

I'm hoping for 2/3 of Burns/Lemons/McFarland, assuming we don't have any real chance at that kid from California.

Very real chance, the staff is pushing hard and I don't think they would bother wasting their time if there wasn't significant interesting

Not impressed. Definitely need further evaluation on him w a quality playing surface but there are plenty of guys better imo.

Advertisement
****, I thought not too long ago this guy was supposed to be the goods! Now he may be a plan B kid. At least our staff is putting in the work and proper evaluations...

tumblr_m4y0asfhrF1qfhafe.gif

at people questioning this player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back