Darren Megatron Jones

Advertisement
Probably because our WR corp is stacked & if we don't flip Ladson there is a chance we only take 1 WR this cycle (Payton). No reason to waste resources in Las Vegas when Dugans has been virtually getting anyone he wants. Wiggins will likely Redshirt this year so that's like bringing another freshman in. We will lose Harrisb& Langham to graduation & most likely AR to the draft, godwilling he stays healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have sent a few coaches his film. Last year actually.
I did the same recently fam. I still don’t understand why hasn’t there been no interest in the young tree? He’s fast and can move shake and bake whatever the ***. Our offense with this kid would be unstoppable! Do you know anything O.C.G?

Probably because our WR corp is stacked & if we don't flip Ladson there is a chance we only take 1 WR this cycle (Payton). No reason to waste resources in Las Vegas when Dugans has been virtually getting anyone he wants. Wiggins will likely Redshirt this year so that's like bringing another freshman in. We will lose Harrisb& Langham to graduation & most likely AR to the draft, godwilling he stays healthy.
This kid is a match up problem vs any DB. If the coaching staff is willing to make room for Ladson, they can make room for this stud receiver. And why would it be a waste to get a kid from Las Vegas? We just got a stud TE from Vegas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back