Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

There’s been rumors for awhile the waiver wouldn’t pass but this would make no sense. Just on the coming back and reenrolling to Miami after being enrolled at FSU. Not even sure how that could be a thing.

Practices have started and you know who’s in the boat now, It’s go time. Other than that remember the code word “ culture “. Like I said it makes no sense and on many levels.

He made his bed now sit out.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
Since it is his third transfer he requires getting a waiver, that has not happened and if he doesn't get one he has to sit a year. Yhere are some pretty upset Nolie's. Sorry if this is redundant, haven't noticed any other posts.
spinning GIF

This kid has cost himself some $ imo. His talent is undeniable. He played well and he hasn’t even fully grown into who he will be physically.

What’s also undeniable is that he has exposed himself as a mercenary. He had no real reason to leave Maryland. He was chasing the bag. Fine. I might do the same. Then he holds Ruiz hostage renegotiating. Then transfer rumors. Then increased offers. Now he may have to sit out.

Character matters. This kid could be a first rounder based on measurables. But changing systems and programs every year and now possibly having to sit out I don’t see any way he reaches his college potential and maximizes his draft potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My question is which games were you watching lol

Jackson was one of 10 interior defensive linemen in the ACC to earn top-15 grades as both a pass rusher and a run defender.

The true sophomore tallied 16 run-defense stops, which tied for fifth among ACC interior defensive linemen.
I watched every game and can confirm you’re overrating his impact

What lmao what games where you watching to think he looked good?
You’re delusional. D. Jackson was the biggest loss. Everyone could have left except him. He was a big run stopper playing under steele’s defensive scheme. Rarely missed gap assignments and handled double teams like nothing. He and LT would have certainly certified a solid *** DL. He will be missed.

Advertisement
Back