Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Dude someone mentioned that to me a couple weeks ago on here. I've never even heard of it.
spreadyourwings eaglespirit GIF by Yuengling
spreadyourwings ilovebeer GIF by Yuengling
spreadyourwings GIF by Yuengling
spreadyourwings unleashyourinnereagle GIF by Yuengling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember Him sending out some cryptic tweets right before He decided to leave. If you're going to leave, then just leave, no need for the melodramatic.
he had a countdown to the transfer portal day until he could submit his name in the portal.
Oh well. Tough sh*t big guy.
Maybe no one is dumb enough to buy his “sick family” story

In court appeals succeed less than 10% of the time.

Yea man his hs coach was Corey Fuller...yea that corey fuller who is ALSO a member of FSU's staff. His best friend is Farmer.
Dude just wanted to go back there , get a nother nil bag and play with those. If i were Mario i would of let him go but let the ncaa know of the waiver . Yea you can play but use ya shirt buddy and sit out.

he had a countdown to the transfer portal day until he could submit his name in the portal.

Yea man his hs coach was Corey Fuller...yea that corey fuller who is ALSO a member of FSU's staff. His best friend is Farmer.
Dude just wanted to go back there , get a nother nil bag and play with those. If i were Mario i would have let him go but let the ncaa know of the waiver . Yea you can play but use ya shirt buddy and sit out.
I stayed quiet on this in the moment. I’ll just say there was some over exaggerating going on. He knew how leaving would look , especially with it being fsu.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW, a poster on 247 said that Footballville and that guy X said on their twitter space last night that the waiver was denied and FSU appealed.
Honestly was my guess on what happened. That’s why FSU isn’t officially conceding it even though the streets are buzzing about it

That’s what I’ve been saying , I don’t see how it could even happen lol. Practice has started and he’s enrolled.

Setting aside that this is Darrell Jackson who is clearly a mental midget and not a fit for Miami's culture and chemistry, why couldn't a kid transfer to another school during or after Fall camp? I've seen that happen countless of times before.

Advertisement
Back