Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
I just realized a random poster ive never seen just threw this in there but I didnt say any other confirmed report or even rumor elsewhere about this. we even know if this is true?

Lmao relax big dawg.
You don’t understand the game like I do.
big will ferrell GIF

Anyone begging for this kid to come back still plays Madden in their mommy’s basement.

Zero chance you’re a serious person with responsibilities
Exactly…. The lovefest with him is because our DT room was so bad and he wasn’t complete garbage. But let’s not act like he had a Jalen Carter level impact. He was aight.

Advertisement
Dude, he threatened to transfer out of there if his buddy left for UGA - like to go there with him - plus he was back here looking at returning in Spring. He may certainly have a sick mother but the need to be there for her as he said when he bolted for FSU was bull****.

These ridiculous wishes and hopes, recently added over the last few days in this thread, are nothing but that.

He has already transferred to FSU, he’s taking classes, and if his waiver isn’t granted, he’s going to need another waiver and another transfer to get back to Miami. How likely is that?

I think a lot of people set up these false hopes, so that they can then ***** when it doesn’t happen.

This kid is not coming back.

Ever.

Forget about him.

**** him and the semenholes.

I’m saying if she was as sick as everyone was saying sitting out would have to the only option. Mom is sick right? Now If she’s not as sick as you lead on you played yourself. It was your second waiver and you knew the ncaa was getting strict. That’s on you . He should’ve thought of that prior to taking a third transfer. Take your medicine.
Norvell lied to him to weaken UM, we warned him

Advertisement
The ONLY way any of this actually makes sense, is if his NIL deal with Noles was based on actually playing next year…. Which would be ****ed but I’d believe it.

Also, do we need him? Yes. Would taking him back go against everything Mario is trying to establish? Also yes.

Exactly…. The lovefest with him is because our DT room was so bad and he wasn’t complete garbage. But let’s not act like he had a Jalen Carter level impact. He was aight.
Exactly. We don't need to let our need for another big body blind us to the fact that Jackson was a very average player last year. I would have preferred another year of Jordan Miller tbh. He was a better player.

Also, I'm not in the "you need to have a rotation of 320lb guys to be able to stop the run" camp. Lance Guidry's defense at Marshal finished 5th nationally against the run and 4th overall in yards per carry with one 300 lb player in their two deep.

Advertisement
Isn't this the same kid who made a point to put out a "family > bags" post on his way out the door.

Can't have these kids adding to the Miami only because of bags narrative. He can sit that year out.

Advertisement
Yep. Go watch him in the FSU debacle (if you have the heart for it), he was getting washed against the run all game long.
I look back now and wonder if he purposely didn’t try that game… hate to ever question anyone’s integrity.

Dude was flat out terrible against FSU who are still running those Jv football counters down our throats

What lmao what games where you watching to think he looked good?
My question is which games were you watching lol

Jackson was one of 10 interior defensive linemen in the ACC to earn top-15 grades as both a pass rusher and a run defender.

The true sophomore tallied 16 run-defense stops, which tied for fifth among ACC interior defensive linemen.

Advertisement
Back