Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Because you wanted to be near your sick mom while playing football, with the ultimate goal to be able to play professionally in order to help your mom significantly, long-term. It was the best of both worlds for your situation. Progress towards your career, while being close to a relative in need.

Then you find out you can't play football near your sick mom, you can only play football 7 hours away from her, or you can't play at all. So you make the decision to sacrifice the next 4 months away from her in hopes of setting her up financially for life, which will pay for any excessive medical care she may require.
MC is a lot of things but naive isn’t one I’d put on him…

None of us were privileged to the conversations he had with Jackson leading up to his departure.

Waiver approved then it’s all moot.

Waiver denied and Mario let’s him back I’d like to think they discussed that as an option before he left.

Waiver denied and he wants to comeback and Mario tells him thanks but no thanks then Mario is either a raging a-hole or he doesn’t see Jackson adding value to our team.

And I’m fine with any of those scenarios to be honest.

Advertisement
DJack didn’t go AWOL. He didn’t quit on his team midseason. He went to be with a sick family member, that family member happens to be in Tallahassee. Take the fsu part out of it….if he did the exact same thing but moved to Tampa and tried to transfer to USF, would y’all have the same feelings? Of course not. Stay out of your feels, from what I understand the kid was respectful on his exit and didn’t trash anyone, didn’t burn any bridges. If that’s not true, I’d enjoy some fact checking.

The staff will make the right decision here. His acceptance won’t be decided by a CIS fan poll. If Mario feels his original exit wasn’t disrespectful or nefarious, he may welcome him back. If he rubbed people the wrong way on the way out the door, then he won’t.

682E47FC-DFC9-4196-9518-20173589014D.gif

They negated him by down blocking him with a double team and pulling the back side guard and tackle. Nothing you can do as a DT but try n hold your ground and hope the DE can take on the pulling guard and LBs scrape and fill (ours sucked at it). Teams rarely ran straight at us
Never played DT but always was taught by DCs that know way than me to split the double team and if you cant, make a pile and muddy up the running backs read and make him bounce to the waiting end and spilling linebackers

Advertisement
Never played DT but always was taught by DCs that know way than me to split the double team and if you cant, make a pile and muddy up the running backs read and make him bounce to the waiting end and spilling linebackers
depends on the defensive play call. If you have to go A gap and play is going opposite of where you are going you have no chance. If you are going A gap play side you can try and split the guard and center, but 99 percent of the time you won’t. The Linebacker is responsible for that B gap on that side unless you’re slanting the D end there and the backer is filling C. Either way, the DT is not responsible. Even Aaron Donald he won’t make that play too often. The backside backer is the one who has to scrape and then meet the back there, but our guys have been slow AF at reading those and have slow foot speed. And backside End can follow their puller and catch the back in the backfield. Everyone ran that VS us last two year and killed us but it’s so easy to stop SMH

People need to settle down on this.

Fields waiver came BEFORE the "one-free-transfer" rules change.

Jackson is asking for a waiver AFTER the rule change and AFTER he has already transferred twice.

There is a difference.

And waivers are a LOT harder to come by now.
And after he almost came back to Miami before he officially transferred. The whole situation was a mess

Advertisement
Ehh. At the end of the day my understanding is while she's been sick it's not like she's on deaths bed. If that's truly the facts than your better off getting another solid year in now because if he does than he'll be top 3 rounds next draft. Sitting out can put that in Jeopardy.
I’m saying if she was as sick as everyone was saying sitting out would have to the only option. Mom is sick right? Now If she’s not as sick as you lead on you played yourself. It was your second waiver and you knew the ncaa was getting strict. That’s on you . He should’ve thought of that prior to taking a third transfer. Take your medicine.

Some of us may have been born at night, but we weren’t born last night. Most people who followed this situation on our side, and frankly many on the FSU side as well(though they will never admit it) knew that there was something fishy about this situation from the get-go. My guess is, the NCAA realizes this also. One fact many don’t know about is that when there were rumors of Joshua Farmer, his buddy, transferring out of FSU Jackson was supposedly going to follow him. As you know, FSU gave him a big NIL deal and then Jackson decided to stay as well. Now, if his mother were that sick, why was he willing to jump ship with Farmer and go to another team? We all know what this is about, and I suspect the NCAA does as well. Although I loathe their existence, it looks like the NCAA finally got something right.

Advertisement
Well, there is only one... right?

@CIS AI Bot

or

@CIS Al Bot

View attachment 249152
Different platforms or organizations may develop their own AI bots or language models for various reasons and purposes. Here are some explanations of why two different bots might need to exist:

1. Specific Use Cases: Each AI bot may be designed to cater to specific use cases or industries. For example, one bot may be specialized in answering medical questions, while another bot could be designed for customer support in a retail setting. Different contexts require different knowledge and expertise, so separate bots may be created to address specific needs effectively.
  2. Target Audience: Bots may be tailored to different target audiences. One bot might be intended for a general audience, providing broad and general information, while another bot could be customized for a niche community with more specialized knowledge.
  3. Regional Variations: AI bots may also be created to cater to different languages or regional variations. A bot designed for English-speaking users in the United States may not be as effective for users in a Spanish-speaking region, for example.
  4. Integration and Compatibility: In some cases, different bots might be developed to integrate seamlessly with specific platforms, systems, or applications. Each bot may be optimized for compatibility with the target environment.
  5. Scalability: Large platforms or organizations with diverse user bases may find it more practical to develop multiple specialized bots instead of relying on a single universal bot. This approach can help manage the workload and improve the overall user experience.
  6. Different Providers: Different organizations or AI development teams may create their bots independently to meet their specific needs, branding, and requirements.
Overall, the existence of different AI bots allows for greater flexibility, adaptability, and efficiency in providing tailored solutions to various users and contexts. It's essential to choose the right AI bot based on the specific requirements and goals of the platform or organization.

Different platforms or organizations may develop their own AI bots or language models for various reasons and purposes. Here are some explanations of why two different bots might need to exist:

1. Specific Use Cases: Each AI bot may be designed to cater to specific use cases or industries. For example, one bot may be specialized in answering medical questions, while another bot could be designed for customer support in a retail setting. Different contexts require different knowledge and expertise, so separate bots may be created to address specific needs effectively.
  2. Target Audience: Bots may be tailored to different target audiences. One bot might be intended for a general audience, providing broad and general information, while another bot could be customized for a niche community with more specialized knowledge.
  3. Regional Variations: AI bots may also be created to cater to different languages or regional variations. A bot designed for English-speaking users in the United States may not be as effective for users in a Spanish-speaking region, for example.
  4. Integration and Compatibility: In some cases, different bots might be developed to integrate seamlessly with specific platforms, systems, or applications. Each bot may be optimized for compatibility with the target environment.
  5. Scalability: Large platforms or organizations with diverse user bases may find it more practical to develop multiple specialized bots instead of relying on a single universal bot. This approach can help manage the workload and improve the overall user experience.
  6. Different Providers: Different organizations or AI development teams may create their bots independently to meet their specific needs, branding, and requirements.
Overall, the existence of different AI bots allows for greater flexibility, adaptability, and efficiency in providing tailored solutions to various users and contexts. It's essential to choose the right AI bot based on the specific requirements and goals of the platform or organization.
1691061694613.gif

Some of us may have been born at night, but we weren’t born last night. Most people who followed this situation on our side, and frankly many on the FSU side as well(though they will never admit it) knew that there was something fishy about this situation from the get-go. My guess is, the NCAA realizes this also. One fact many don’t know about is that when there were rumors of Joshua Farmer, his buddy, transferring out of FSU Jackson was supposedly going to follow him. As you know, FSU gave him a big NIL deal and then Jackson decided to stay as well. Now, if his mother were that sick, why was he willing to jump ship with Farmer and go to another team? We all know what this is about, and I suspect the NCAA does as well. Although I loathe their existence, it looks like the NCAA finally got something right.
When that whole Farmer situation occured I think he kind of exposed himself.

Advertisement
I don't think it works the way a lot of you guys think it does. The kid has already transferred and is enrolled at FSU. The waiver is just for immediate playing eligibility. If it doesn't go through, he's still enrolled at FSU, he can still practice, he just can't play until next season. Just like when Jaelan Phillips transferred here. The only way he could come back would be if he transferred AGAIN back to Miami and applied for another waiver. This whole scenario ends one of two ways. His waiver gets accepted and he plays at FSU in 2023 or his waiver gets denied and he sits out the 2023 season on the FSU practice squad.

I’m saying if she was as sick as everyone was saying sitting out would have to the only option. Mom is sick right? Now If she’s not as sick as you lead on you played yourself. It was your second waiver and you knew the ncaa was getting strict. That’s on you . He should’ve thought of that prior to taking a third transfer. Take your medicine.
Ahhh. Okay. I thought you were speaking on a preference. I can understand both perspectives only cause when my old boy passed away I was back and forth on a lot of things. I didn't know how sick he was & doctors sell that wolf ticket it seemed for everything. Long story short I would've put everything on hold for just a few more months.

DJack didn’t go AWOL. He didn’t quit on his team midseason. He went to be with a sick family member, that family member happens to be in Tallahassee. Take the fsu part out of it….if he did the exact same thing but moved to Tampa and tried to transfer to USF, would y’all have the same feelings? Of course not. Stay out of your feels, from what I understand the kid was respectful on his exit and didn’t trash anyone, didn’t burn any bridges. If that’s not true, I’d enjoy some fact checking.

The staff will make the right decision here. His acceptance won’t be decided by a CIS fan poll. If Mario feels his original exit wasn’t disrespectful or nefarious, he may welcome him back. If he rubbed people the wrong way on the way out the door, then he won’t.
Dude, he threatened to transfer out of there if his buddy left for UGA - like to go there with him - plus he was back here looking at returning in Spring. He may certainly have a sick mother but the need to be there for her as he said when he bolted for FSU was bull****.

Advertisement
Back