Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

But about Mr. Jackson..... He played me already with that whole "sick mom" saga and that brief "trying to transfer back to Miami' rumor..... I absolutely don't believe anything with this dude until it's officially announced.

Advertisement
He had a countdown for the transfer date because of "mom".

Dude is one of the younger siblings...

he got a bag here and was got another to go to fsu to play with his friend and old coach nearer to his home.
Yeah but he started immediately sniffing around again when the waiver issue started. Remember that whole deal? Like I said why the change when he found out he couldn’t play? Go be with your fam and sit out.

200.gif

Advertisement
Since it is his third transfer he requires getting a waiver, that has not happened and if he doesn't get one he has to sit a year. Yhere are some pretty upset Nolie's. Sorry if this is redundant, haven't noticed any other posts.
since he enrolled at FSU, I think he would have to get a waiver to play this year here as well. if hes not getting one at FSU, he isnt getting one to come back here and re-enroll.

Advertisement
Guidry just said the other day that our roster lacks a space eater and he didn’t say it in a way that sounded like “but that’s ok because we have great culture”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back