Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think so. It looks like they tried to get him back and were in it, against the odds, with the Mom, best friend, school close to home. Who knows what happened - maybe he wanted too much or it just didn’t matter?

Mario just pulled 2 OL in the portal who gave up no sacks last season. He’s pulled great players at other spots out of high school as we know. Clearly there’s holes at DT, WR and QB that needs to be improved. He’s gotta make decisions on staff if he wants to change that in my opinion. I think Joe stays as he seems to be a good coach and recruits Polynesian players well it seems. Gattis is a clearer situation to me but he’s still here and that’s Mario’s responsibility.
It’s a terrible look. On top of Jackson, continuing the to push the money narrative. He already told your program was a ship he wanted off of. You let him drag you along and go n forth with FSU.

Has nothing to do with what else Mario has done. This is sole situation is embarrassing

I know you consistently say wins don’t mean **** on the trail and I tend to agree but Mario can’t win 6 games in year 2 after only Winning 5 and expect another top 5 class. I just don’t see any way that happens with 2 years of a garbage product.
Watch and learn that he's going to pull another monster class even without wins. Watch

U will see pop off the screen type talent next season and that's the future. U can recruit in the tops no matter product.

It’s a terrible look. On top of Jackson, continuing the to push the money narrative. He already told your program was a ship he wanted off of. You let him drag you along and go n forth with FSU.

Has nothing to do with what else Mario has done. This is sole situation is embarrassing

Again, who is this embarrassing for?

Advertisement
Yet you guys didn’t see the issues with this guy…He has already quit on this team…
No. I think it’s a different day where money rules in the open. Mims did the same thing last year and went back to UGA. Many teams have tried to hold onto portal exiting players they lost and would have gladly taken them back.

I don’t agree with you in the least bit. This is the game today. You have your opinion and some agree with you. I have mine and some agree with me.

Advertisement

Looool ay man....

No. I think it’s a different day where money rules in the open. Mims did the same thing last year and went back to UGA. Many teams have tried to hold onto portal exiting players they lost and would have gladly taken them back.
We aren’t Georgia and Kam already told the team anyone that doesn’t want to be here needs to go now…That guy used his mom as an excuse showing that he truly didn’t want to be here.

He’s at an extreme need position I get it, but notice the contrast between him and Campbell reactions.

Except Mims actually visited FSU, whereas we don’t know if this whole narrative was just some messageboard sleuthing, and other sites speculation. Nothing came from anybody that had anything to do with Miami with respect to this. Or any legitimate sources.

Then we have the ***** boys on the site saying how embarrassing this is. Yeah, may be embarrassing for them for being such stupid asses to fall hook line and sinker for these message board detectives.

Advertisement
Back