Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

I mean I’m totally speculating. It seems to be logical but what do I know?
Aye… sounds logical to me. Starting, ailing moms is local, know the system already + MORE money Vs. POSSIBLY starting (more than likely 2nd string), playing with buddy, reconnecting with old coach, moms local + LESS Money. 🤔 …..
1673205497597.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amongst all the talk and comparisons to past players, the one comparison I have not seen is to Isaiah Wong from the hoops team.

Last year he was all but gone to the portal. It didn't make it nearly as far but it sure seemed like some bridges were up in flames. Some things happened in the background and he was welcomed back with a fair amount of humility from both sides. Now he the MVP of a ranked team and no one really remembers the hard feelings from back then.

If he comes back with the blessing of the locker room and plays well, it will be a forgotten story

Is this sparked by Mario’s relentlessness or because Jackson realized FSU’s depth chart at his position is better than ours and perhaps not what he thought it’d be? Maybe both?

I know we may take this dude if he wants back in, but doesn’t appear aligned to the type of player we’re supposedly targeting via the roster turnover. Hope I’m missing all sorts of aspects to the story and this is because of some other reason not known to us (the public).

Maybe Momma just feeling better 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
He must of finally got a taste of the Norvell shoulder rubs.
Their NIL deal helped him overlook the shoulder rubs but when he kept walking by and grazing his ****** on his shoulder as he tried signing his paperwork he knew he couldn’t put up with that for the next year

So he wants to be a backup player with less money…..man he must really not want to be a Cane which concerns me with his level of commitment to this team even if he decides to stay. Yes me need him and our DT room is a mess but man this isn’t the type of dudes to build your team around. He is a flake and May quit game 5 if adversity hits.
I don't think he was going over there to be a backup. He was planning on being a starter. Now that's not so clear and he's projected to be in a 3 man rotation at his position.

During his 3rd year in college, starting is a huge selling point.

I don't think he was going over there to be a backup. He was planning on being a starter. Now that's not so clear and he's projected to be in a 3 man rotation at his position.

During his 3rd year in college, starting is a huge selling point.

Starting on dline to me is overrated. These days of hurry up offenses you’re seeing more rotation than usual to keep guys fresh. Snap count is a better deal if I am a player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back