Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
We need the kid, they don’t. Would suck to pay more for him but he is a net positive anyway you cut it. Keeping him and adding Rogers, I know I know, would make the room solid. Looking ahead though, I think we need to keep an eye on JHH after the spring game as well.

Last edited:
We need the kid, they don’t. Would suck to pay more for him but he is a net positive anyway you cut it. Keeping him and adding Rogers, I know I know, would make the room solid. Looking a head though, I think we need to keep an eye on JHH after the spring game as well.
Last I heard the Purdue DT was visiting

Advertisement
I think I got everything straight.

FSU tampered to begin with.

It caught Miami off guard when he left initially.

FSU staff tried using a Mom illness to get him to come and play without a waiver.

Miami was cooperative, but then DJ realized after Lovett come back he still wasn’t guaranteed a waiver, and now he may be 2nd team.

Also factoring in is FSU broke self wasn’t giving him nearly as much nIL money as he was getting from Miami. He reached back out to Mario about potentially coming back.

This is where we are. FSU writers are complete dorks.
Makes total sense, except for not knowing about the NIL money. If I’m leaving one job to go to another, you better **** well bet that I know EXACTLY how much I’m getting at the new spot. And it better be more money, as well… or I ain’t leaving.

Whatever the outcome of this finally is, everyone needs to realize that every time where all these other schools and media complain about Miami $ and NIL, as much as you might want to take that as offensive, all they are doing is telling everyone in the world that Miami has the best program to get the most money - it’s like a free ad every single time.

Don’t get upset about it -embrace it and let everybody else do the work to help us while they are stupid enough to think it’s Hurting us

Does this help our recruiting ranking in the portal ? 😂
I know you’re mostly joking but no real fan gives a single eff about any of these dumb rankings.

I just need Mario to figure out how to pull in a couple impactful WRs at this point. Defense seems to be coming together especially if we are able to sign one more 1 tech DT like Rogers.

Advertisement
i thought it was strange this **** kept getting bumped… he’s coming back? Is it because of money? Thanks y’all

Advertisement
Totally missed on this. Busiest I've ever been at work in my life. Why are we thinking Miami has a chance here? Cliffs appreciated. @ me if possible. Thanks in advance. I'll send nudes. (Disclaimer: you might not want them)

Start at the top of Page 35.

It has a greater than 50% chance of happening. He's physically in Coral Gables right now.

I know it may be unlikely, but the interesting move here would be to pick up a Rogers-type (I realize the supposed issues with Rogers) DT anyway. And, have Jackson as a rotational player, which we presume is partly why he didn’t want to be at FSU. If Jackson chooses to go back to FSU then, the waiver presumably becomes much more difficult.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back