Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Advertisement
Doesn’t guarantee the ncaa waives this.

That aside idk how you could go from miami to fsu or Vice versa. If you’re a true Cane or true Nole you ain’t swapping jerseys

A lot of these transfers looking for big NIL deals are mercenaries for hire. lol Its a dirty business out there

Cap on all that.

Bears are 3-10
Bulls haven’t had Rose since 2011 (healthy)
Cubs had their magical run in 2016, & been a sub .500 team since.

Lol; and there’s a whole lot more teams in Chicago that suck, too. If imma be honest, they all do. Lol
I said the bulls when rose was healthy were fun to watch. Bears do suck but at least fields gives some exciting moments compared to what we watched from UM. I watch the marlins so ill gladly take the cubs trying to compete

I said the bulls when rose was healthy were fun to watch. Bears do suck but at least fields gives some exciting moments compared to what we watched from UM. I watch the marlins so ill gladly take the cubs trying to compete

U’re literally trying….naw nvr mind. I’ll let another Chicago Sports fan attack this.

Advertisement
U’re literally trying….naw nvr mind. I’ll let another Chicago Sports fan attack this.
Every team Iwtcg is trash right now outside of the fins. Heat suck thus yer. Mpark is lol. Um lol. Panthers suck gin. Sports is no fun anymore outside of Sunday

If it was evident before it should be super clear now he came for the money. It was a business decision and he just made another business decision.
Don’t believe fsu is outbidding miami for a player that’s good and we want to keep unless Mario has some better dts coming in via portal it’s inexcusable when we have 5-8 million for portal additions

Every team Iwtcg is trash right now outside of the fins. Heat suck thus yer. Mpark is lol. Um lol. Panthers suck gin. Sports is no fun anymore outside of Sunday

whew wtf happen to the Heat this year? Losing PJ Tucker was a lot bigger deal then I thought but still they shouldn't be this bad.

I agree he needs to sit, if his mother is that sick then he needs to take a RS be by her side. A D-1 football player is busy from like 5:30AM until about 9:30PM most days.

FSU tampered here big time.

Advertisement
If his mom is sick I hope she gets better but either way I would fight immediate eligibility. If its for family reasons sure, go closer to home and we wish you the best but you still have to sit out the year like anyone else. If things are that bad that you need to leave then that should give you more time to be by her side.
Exactly, this is what I was thinking. If his mom truly is that ill then football should take a backseat for a year while he takes time off to spend with her. If it were my mom, that would be the most important thing to me.

I agree he needs to sit, if his mother is that sick then he needs to take a RS be by her side. A D-1 football player is busy from like 5:30AM until about 9:30PM most days.

FSU tampered here big time.
I remember Mike norvell crying his eyes out about tampering last year.

whew wtf happen to the Heat this year? Losing PJ Tucker was a lot bigger deal then I thought but still they shouldn't be this bad.
expected undrafted guys to continue to eprform over their heads and no size. PJ at least brought some size. heat dont have a PF on the roster.

View attachment 218465Just not a good look for Mario no matter how you slice it.

This wasn’t a Manny Holdover
This wasn’t a Head Case
This wasn’t a playing time issue

This guy just straight up decided he didn’t want to be here after one season and I get it, he wanted to go home and etc but he had that opportunity last season and choose to believe in Mario vision and after just one season he wanted out.

Did you ever tell us how much money you would take to leave the board forever?

Advertisement
For people complaining about tampering...in this new NIL culture...tampering wont be illegal anymore. Everyone is tampering. Including us. Its impossible to stop. And the NCAA doesnt really care to. And I dont blame them. We wanted college athletes to be paid? Welp, here you go.

Norvall has no choice but to attack the portal by any means. His recruiting classes will never be in the top 15 because he has no NIL program. So portal kids are all he has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back