Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

tupac shakur film GIF

Advertisement
If he don’t want to be here, peace. Not going to improve with those types. Hope that isn’t the case though. Kid was stout.

Seen on 247 a poster said he heard jackson might hit the portal and head to fsu. Lake confirmed he has heard it for about a week and said it’s been characterized to him as home sickness. I guess Mario gone have to recruit him to stay

Among young men - when a number of the group start bellyaching and deciding to jump ship - if one is vulnerable to being influenced - it can suddenly seem like the thing to do - assuming that so many other team members can't be wrong.

This is fallout when cleaning house with new leadership. One or more bolts - and after a few others make the same decision - it is more palatable to bolt as well.

You got followers. And you got leaders. Kinchens - we all know he's a leader. Few and far between - we're blessed to have every one we can find. Got the heart of a Wolf.

So. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way", can also be phrased, "Lead, Man Up, or Get Gone."

I don't know who the fictitious person would be for this not to be a loss. My only guess could be Walter Nolen but I heard he's returning.

Or Gerald Willis was granted one more year of eligibility.

Advertisement
This is the most 2022 mentality I can think of.

How many guys said Miami didn't want me, FSU did. That's why I went there and made them regret it.

Ray Lewis said FSU didn't want me enough.

1st FSU didn't want him and he went to Maryland. Then they didn't want him again. We believed in him.

Sorry, we come from a different era if you are cool with this.

It was very easy to get waivers during Covid. That's over.

He's already transferred once, without having to sit out.

There's a lot working against a waiver here.

Yeah. Some of these posters are acting like this is Waiver Season 2019. Game has changed. NCAA doesn't want to hear that whining anymore now that the Portal exists.

People need to be asking how many waivers have been granted in the past 18 months.

EDIT: And, as always, grad transfers are different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
****, will miss his presense. wonder what the reason is. this is his 2nd time transferring, does he have to sit out 1 year ?

Advertisement
Back