Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

To sit out a year, instead of coming back and playing for a chance at the league, would be a confounding decision.

He is guaranteed, barring injury or illness, significant playing time next year.

It would make NO SENSE at all, unless there is an underlying physical issue that no one else knows about.
Don't think he would unless he was confident he would get a waiver. Seems like everyone gets those.

Advertisement
To sit out a year, instead of coming back and playing for a chance at the league, would be a confounding decision.

He is guaranteed, barring injury or illness, significant playing time next year.

It would make NO SENSE at all, unless there is an underlying physical issue that no one else knows about.
Yea that would be weird.... I don't get why he would sit... I mean there's been Convo about waivers and such....
Hopefully this all passes and he's staying put...

Michael Jackson Mj GIF
Annie, are you okay?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why didn't he go there last year then?
Probably because FSU and the Noles with Norvell were looking like lame ducks while everyone was saying the Mario hire at Miami was going to be big time.

Kids like to play on winners. Last year fsu was 5-7, this year we’re 5-7. Big time missed opportunity by the staff this year to capitalize on the hype and momentum we had last off season

Advertisement
Seen on 247 a poster said he heard jackson might hit the portal and head to fsu. Lake confirmed he has heard it for about a week and said it’s been characterized to him as home sickness. I guess Mario gone have to recruit him to stay
Let them all go if they like...we were 5-7

No was Free Shoes outbids us for a player. If he wants to go so be it, but no way we let him just walk.

UM should file an objection??....F-that....If the kid wants to leave...get tf out....these are the type of kids that'll hurt a locker room in some fashion.
Let him leave if he’s leaving the ACC and not going to a program we’re playing against next year.

File an objection if he wants to go to FSU. You don’t have your play makers leave to join your rivals if you can help it

Between new recruits and the portal a lot of the guys transferring out will be in worse shape but it needs to happen anyway

Advertisement
Back