Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

No it's not....especially with who's going to commit.
tom hardy bane GIF

Advertisement
Yea I agree I'm pretty sure his high school coach is there and a old teammate. FSU was on his short list last year and I'm pretty sure they reached out the same way we reached out to McCall.
It was Miami vs UF for him when he was transferring, but nothing a little NIL can't fix

Advertisement
He's a future NFL player - I don't care who is going to commit, it's a big loss.
Not really , he was a one year rental( assuming he leaves) on a bad team... Mario will find someone else to replace him.... Hopefully it's all BS and he stays but we'll be ok either way... spots will be filled..

Advertisement
It was Miami vs UF for him when he was transferring, but nothing a little NIL can't fix
It came down to them two but I remember he visited all 3. I think he went with NIL last time sounds like he wants to be close to home this time.

Advertisement
It came down to them two but I remember he visited all 3. I think he went with NIL last time sounds like he wants to be close to home this time.
Where are you seeing this?

Would be a tough loss.. I can see the appeal with the season they just had vs what we had but can't see him being willing to sit a year.

Advertisement
Where are you seeing this?

Would be a tough loss.. I can see the appeal with the season they just had vs what we had but can't see him being willing to sit a year.
As far as the visits he took you can just look at his 247 page. As far as his teammate and coach being on the team I know there was an article out when he was doing the visits. I also think he took a picture with both after the FSU game this year.

As far as the visits he took you can just look at his 247 page. As far as his teammate and coach being on the team I know there was an article out when he was doing the visits. I also think he took a picture with both after the FSU game this year.
I meant where are you seeing he might want to be closer to home?

Advertisement
Back