darius washington to fsu

He must REALLY have wanted to go to FSU to sign up for that **** show right now. 1 scholarship QB on the roster who is average at best and a coach that will be fired if he doesn't win 8 games with a schedule that includes Bosie State, UL, UVA, @Clemson, UM, @UF and @BC and Syracuse.

Ok. (shrugs).

Advertisement
Soooooo is this proof that the "Academics are very important to Washington" hype was a straight up lie? Because you don't pick Fsu over Miami and then say Academics are the most important thing to you

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fascinating that things like this work out for FSU like this...Noto mention a 5 win team/12 wins in last 2 years FSU.

Imagine us doing this with a local kid, no matter what UM's record is.

It's a joke anymore.

Advertisement
Told yall this...Kid congratulated Kingsley when he decommitted from us and headed to auburn or whereever he went. He was one of the first to as well. That type isnt coming to UM...you wont congratulate a kid from deocmmitting to the school your headed to.

He likely was headed to Miss State or elsewhere over us Honestly.

now why in the **** would we want that? I want radio lite to be there for a while

Oh I do to but they’re not going to put up with losing at FSU. Sad their class is better than Miami’s though despite two ****** seasons in a row.

Advertisement
Hate to see this kid throw his life away like that. Garvin will eat his lunch!

Another MONSTER signing day at UM!

I think only those rocking dem shades were expecting different.

No faith in Bogle, Washington, or MAR ever coming here. Definitely wasn’t feeling Pickens coming here after hearing family stopped him from committing. However, between the portal, and Williams committing, Manny did a great job salvaging next season and I’m sure we’ll be a much better team.

I’m just tired of parents f’ing over their kids for their own personal gain. If Bogle’s mom was really concerned about her son’s future, no way he commits to UF. Y? B/c they have the highest bust ratio out of any Power 5 school. If Pickens wanted to come here, then y stop him?

In regards to Washington; you go to a school that’s literally a dumpster fire, w a coach who can’t put his head above water and say you didn’t come to Miami b/c Díaz is unproven??? Blood, I hope he never sees the field or better yet, he see the field and get his chit pushed in consistently, f’ing his chances at the next level.

MAR, smh. Well at least he chose AU.

Advertisement
Washington said there was "uncertainy" with Diaz having never been a coach. But he says this about Taggart:

“FSU had a down year in terms of football and things on the outside looking in looked a mess,” Washington toldNoles247. “Coach Taggart has a history of getting programs back to a winning standard, but never had a stint long enough to see the maximum results on the field and in within the football program. Once my family and I were able to sit with Coach Taggart and hear his vision, we were confident in what direction FSU is headed as a program.”

Unbelievable!!!

I like this kid but he made a big mistake: They are going to suck, at the minimum, for at least 2 more years (regardless of Taggart stays or they hire someone new).

Advertisement
Back