Darius Tice

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
[video=youtube;iImNFSZdyhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iImNFSZdyhI[/video]

I've been checking out clips of all the other options now that Collins is out, and I gotta ask - how is this guy not the number 1 priority? He's fast as **** but look at how nasty his cuts are and how he maintains speed in and out of the them. This dude is legit. Big fan of this guy.

Why is he under the radar? Did he not play last season? Does he have an offer?

Advertisement
anyway to find out which one is the hardest worker. other than the offense they run I cant tell differce from collins

The lean back is Fuggin hilarious. Its like he's sprinting against a 50 mph headwind. Lulz

LOL Pete was right...this kid does run with his back arched backwards. Can't say I've ever seen anything like it. All they gotta do to fix it is just don't let him touch a football and have him run on a track and anytime his back goes backwards, beat him.

With that said, he looks like a nice physical back. I like his tape a lot. Looks like he has decent enough hands and cuts well on the field. Oh and he got dreads...you know I love backs with dreads.

anyway to find out which one is the hardest worker. other than the offense they run I cant tell differce from collins

Collins is bigger, faster, cuts better and finishes his runs better. Tice isn't bad by any means, but Collins is just freakishly good.

Advertisement
I think Collins is good but I don't get all the talk like he's some god. I would've loved to have him and I like his running style but he's not Adrian Peterson, some are jumping the gun with his legend status.

Advertisement
I think Collins is good but I don't get all the talk like he's some god. I would've loved to have him and I like his running style but he's not Adrian Peterson, some are jumping the gun with his legend status.

+1. Alex Collins is nice but, if he's as good as advertised her on CI.co, then he'd be a consensus top 3 back across the board.

Who is Adrian Peterson? Collins is a beast and would do great at UM. A lot of carries are up for grab next year with Mike James graduating (maybe that is a good thing) and Duke cannot handle it all. Why Collins is not Adrian Peterson, he doesn't have to be. If he goes to Wisconsin (they never have success with running backs) or FSU you will hear his name again. Collins is a local kid who is a tremendous talent. We need a RB or 2.

He isn't god, but we need him.

+1. Alex Collins is nice but, if he's as good as advertised her on CI.co, then he'd be a consensus top 3 back across the board.

He's a 5* on the other sites as well. Wut?

Advertisement
for those who play COD it looks like what you look like when you sprint looking straight up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTOcoI6m08

Dude, that is fu*king hilarious. I skipped 4 and went straight to Black Ops.

OMG you dont say.jpg

Advertisement

Who is Adrian Peterson? Collins is a beast and would do great at UM. A lot of carries are up for grab next year with Mike James graduating (maybe that is a good thing) and Duke cannot handle it all. Why Collins is not Adrian Peterson, he doesn't have to be. If he goes to Wisconsin (they never have success with running backs) or FSU you will hear his name again. Collins is a local kid who is a tremendous talent. We need a RB or 2.

He is a tremendous talent , never said he wasn't . But reading some posts you'd think he was AD , Lesean, Bush or Duke and I just don't see that. Good player , good prospect but not a must get. Sorry, just my opinion.

He is a tremendous talent , never said he wasn't . But reading some posts you'd think he was AD , Lesean, Bush or Duke and I just don't see that. Good player , good prospect but not a must get. Sorry, just my opinion.

That is fine. But he is a great local talent, that is more of the reason he is needed in this class. He is the best in the state too.

Advertisement
Back